34. The Green Doll.

"J-Jason?!" I scream a little when my eyes catch the blue door on the wall. It's slightly open! I'm still sitting here with Masky, who's currently smoking. Masky's gaze turns to me. "Jason?" I nod.

Masky looks at the direction I'm looking at. He thinks for a second, and look at me again. "Huh. Maybe he know you'll be going, so he got back here." he say, continue smoking. "You can greet him one last time before you're going." Masky say. I smile brightly like a child, and walk towards the small door, leaving Masky chuckling because the childish behavior I have when I'm near him.

I'm in front of the small door now. It's slightly open. I've never entered it before, but I know I've been there before. I fainted that time at the training and he bring me in.

I slightly move it open. The door didn't creak. It goes straight to...

"Well, I always knew this curious little doll would approach the door," two hands rest on my shoulder blades. I turn back to see a familiar tall figure. Jason.

"Jason!" I hug him tightly. I saw his eyes widen last second before I drown in his chest. He chuckle darkly, and pat my head as he hug me back.

"Miss me?" he say. I nod like a little child. He chuckle and mess my hair. I look up. "Why didn't you tell me you're coming here?" I ask him.

"Well, it wouldn't be much of a surprise if I tell you!" He say. I smile, and drown myself in his chest again. Liquorice squeaks as it goes from Jason's shoulder to mine. I look at Liquorice and pet it.

"You look cute using that." Jason say, just above a whisper. I blush behind my mask, but it's hidden anyway, so I'm fine.

"Reunion, heh?" Jeff say, leaning to the wall. "[ Y/N ], you have exactly... oh, actually... 9 minutes and 30 second before going. Prepare yourself." Clockwork say, as she pat myself in the back. I nod, and look at Jason again.

"I'll go." I say. He smiles, but it looks broken. "Of course doll. Do your best!" He raise my mask and kiss my cheek before I run towards my room, blushing like mad.

"O-okay... Oh my god!!" I caress my cheek where he kiss me after throwing the mask almost harshly to the floor. I look at the mirror. I can't get my blush off my face! But then I realized... Liquorice is still with me. Liquorice tries to hide, but I saw his red lil nose.

"Li-Liquorice?" it squeaks sadly. "Sorry to interrupt you. I just want to see you squeal happily because of Jason more..." I pat Liquorice again.

"I will definitely tell this to him..."

2 Minutes Before Going

"Okay... Bag for kidneys? Check, hoodie, mask, bat, scal—... I'm ready!" I look at the mirror again.

"But something feels... weird." I say to myself. Maybe because I'm scared to not pass the test? Yeah. I try shrugging it off my mind, and Liquorice also helps me thinking about it more positively too.

When I get out of my room, suddenly a huge arm with claws as its hands pull me into a hug. "Be careful, gumdrop." Laughing Jack hug me tight. "Yeah." Eyeless Jack join the hug.

"Well, just try not to die." Jeff joins. "Uhm, I don't know what else to say, but I'll join the group hug." Ben say. Suddenly, the CreepyPasta that are near the area join the group hug.

"T-thanks so much..." I smile. "I-it's sweet but it's rather hard to catch my breath..." Everybody else starts to laugh and back up. The go away after giving me motivational words that sounds weird coming out of their mouth.