4. Dolls.

I woke up.

The doll is in my hands, and I'm still at my mother's bedroom. Waking up all alone makes me feel so scared.

I remember the dream.

That crimson-haired man. Who is he?

I walk towards the bathroom, I have to take a bath. I put Mr. [D/N] on the dining table. So cute.

I took a bath and use some clothes, then I make my own breakfast and eat with Mr. [D/N].

I kinda feel like someone is watching me after i ate. I hug Mr. [D/N] tight and walk to my room after doing the dishes.

I found a piece of paper.

'Still remember me? :)'

I AM SHOCKED.

I don't know how to react. He could be anywhere right now and I also don't know how to answer.

"I remember you!" i shouted.

I then hear some voice from the kitchen. Hugging Mr. [D/N] tighter, I walk there with clear sweats rolling down my neck.

Another paper awaits for me.

'Remember anything about me?'

I guess shouting is the way to answer him.

"You have a crimson hair! You eyes... Golden, but I remember seeing them turns green!" I shout.

Now, I hear sounds from the living room. Walking there, the thing that waited for me wasn't a paper. It was him.

Oh, It's just a little plushie of him.

I hug his plushie as well, since it looks really cute. It has a paper on it's back, saying 'What have i told you?'

"You told me that [D/N] is a Mr. Not a Mrs, plus that he wasn't from Mother. You told me to keep him near me, and you told me to not forget you," I say.

Kinda scared because there's nothing for him to ask me anymore. Maybe the next thing I'll see will be him standing outside the window.

Yep. It was him. But he isn't outside the window.

He's in front of my bedroom door, standing with a grin on his face while his green eyes glows and stares at me non-stop.

I hug his plushie and my doll tightly. I can't move. I have to remain calm.

He walks slowly to me. He's scary! He didn't stop smiling and show his sharp teeth! His green eyes still glows.

"You've answered EVERYTHING correctly! But, you're scared on the inside and only your face is the sign that you're calm... Ah!" he snaps his fingers when he reached the spot 5 steps away from me.

"Let me fix you up!"

I hug the plushie and the doll again, hoping everything will be fine.
And everything goes black again...

In a Colorful Room

I woke up in a colorful room, noticing it's already night. First thing I thankfully see are the plushie and my doll leaning to the wall across me.

When I try to walk there to reach for them, I notice 2 strange things, and feels stupid for just realizing it now.

One, I am chained to the wall behind me. I can't reach the plushie and the doll because the chains aren't long enough.

Two. the clothes that I use aren't mine, looks kinda old but still looks good. It's green, reminds me of the eyes of that man.