10. Mom?!

I look at the one they call 'Mom'.

A masked woman with brown jacket appear. " Ah, [ Y/N ]. Her name is Rouge, the mother of the CreepyPasta. " Judge Angels says.

Rouge stares at me from beneath her mask. " I'll protect you. " she says, as she walks towards Slenderman. She then report some things and then also sits. She sit beside Kate the Chaser.

The Gas Mask Maid appears too. She sit and open her mask, revealing her green eyes.

We all eat together. Toby is weird btw.He can just turn from very serious to very silly, or to stubborn, or to whatever so suddenly.

He is now throwing somethings to Masky and suddenly have a mental breakdown. How???

I just stare at him and he's looking at me back so suddenly, and he's happy again and started to poke Masky times.

" He is like that. You don't need to be worry, [ Y/N ]. " Jason suddenly say as he put his hands on my shoulders. I look at his face and he looks at mine.

" ... You seem really tired. You need to-"

" GO. TO. SleeEEEEEEPPP!!! " Jeff say as he pounds the table on every word, and he shouts and laugh at the end.

" Uh... Okay, I guess. " I say as I stand and wave my hand to everybody who was still on the table and thanks for the food to Pinkamena.

" Uh, [ Y/N ]. Where will you sleep? " Rouge ask. Well, she really is the mother role here.

" She'll sleep with me. I'll bring her back to her house tomorrow. " Jason say as he leads me to his room.

As I walks to his room, I can hear Ben say something.

" She really is... The Unique one. "

Jason's Room.

I walk inside with him.

" Well, I wasn't the type of people who used to sleep in bed properly at night anyway. Now, clean that face and go to sleep. " he say-

" Is anyone saying my catchphrase or" Jeff suddenly shouts outside the door. Huh... Didn't thought he'll act differently to some people.

Jason stares at me as if he already know what I'm thinking.

" You know... Jeff doesn't kill little kids. Do you realize that? He only kills adults. He is still, a nice boy in heart. " Jason say. ( FUCK NOW I FEEL LIKE MAKING JEFF'S XREADER HELP )

I honestly kind of touched when I hear that. Considering so many killings that have his mark, I almost didn't expect that kind of doing coming from him.

Well, I clean my face and lay on his bed. He then cover me from my neck to my feet with his blanket. After that, he coldly say Goodnight, and walks toward his working desk. I wonder what's he working on...

I look at his room one more time. I see so many dolls hanging, and I think they're alive too? Maybe. I hug Rason and go to sleep.

◀02.00 A.M.▶

I suddenly waked up. I don't know why either. I sit up and look at Jason's workdesk. He's still there...

I walk towards him with another blanket of his that I found. I cover him with blanket. He's sleeping with his arms crossed on the table and hhis head lying on his arms. So cute!

I try to peek at the paper. He seems to try to make another doll. I see another paper on the corner of the table. I reach it, and I see a drawing of a black rose. I think he draw it. It was so beautiful, and it have a butterfly on it too.

Suddenly, he grab the paper and stares at me.

" Go back to sleep. " he commands with his deep voice, and only that is able to make me. He put the paper again as he closes his eyes, and I'm walking towards the bed again.

Before I cover myself with blanket, I ask Jason from the bed, " Jason, are you sure you don't want to sleep here? I can sleep on the couch! " I tell him, but he just groans and shakes his head no.

I try to sleep. Jason try to sleep again too.

" W-Warm... " he mumbles before he actually goes to sleep.

◀08.00 A.M. After Breakfast.▶

" [ Y/N ], thanks for eating the food i made that happily..." Mary... or Gas Mask Maid say.

I smile and nods. I walk towards the window of this mansion and look outside, then I remember that I have to go home.

" Jason, everyone, can I go home now? I ask everyone who's in the same room as me now. I hug Rason tight and look at all of them.

Helen sighed behind his mask. Jason just stares at me. Gas Mask Maid... I can't tell her expression because she's still using her mask, same with Rouge and Kate the Chaser. Chris whispers so lightly silently that I can't hear what she's saying, but her mouth is moving. What is she saying? She doesn't look like she wants that to be heard.

Jeff and Ben keep on continuing their game. I can see Splendorman uses a sad face. Judge Angels can only looks at me in silence. Nurse Ann is still eating her bread peacefully.

" You can, [ Y/N ]. Be careful. " Slenderman suddenly say. I nod and turn around to the door.

Suddenly, someone place their hands on my shoulders. I look back, and see Rouge's right hand on my right shoulder and Jason's left hand on my left shoulder, as Judge Angels looks like she was going to walk towards me between the back of Jason and Rouge.

Rouge and Jason look at each other. Rouge is taller than me, and Jason is far taller than me, my face only reaches his chest.

" Uh... [ Y/N ], I want to protect you on your way home. " Rouge say.

" [ Y/N ], it's not safe. I'll accompany you. " Jason say.

They say that at the same time. Judge Angels can only smile at me awkwardly and waves, then turn around, and walks away. Looks like she wants to accompany me too...

" I-It's okay, I'll go alone, I know the way... " I say as I smile towards them all.

I walk to the door and open it, and turn around to wave them all and smile like Judge Angels.

"Bye-bye! " I say, as I close the door and walk home.

Or am I?

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰