39. I Miss You

this chapter will be full of flashbacks and will be very long too~

—3rd Person POV—

"Slender, SLENDER!!" [ Y/N ] shouts in the halls of the dark mansion. Everyone know it is not appropriate for someone to bang on Slender's door and screaming on it, but after they saw it's [ Y/N ] picking up Jason, the ToyMaker's body, everyone understands. Not bothering her brutal action by interrupting the father of CreepyPasta.

She opens the door thunderously, and Slenderman is in there, sitting on the end of a very long and huge table. Suddenly, all the CreepyPasta who are inside the mansion at the moment surround the girl who's still hugging the body of the Toy Maker.

"[ Y/N ]. Take a seat." the booming voice say. She was angry and was about to outburst, but after looking at the others surrounding her and her soulmate's body, she hug his body and sit on the other end of the table.

She then stands up again, her eyes are tedious. She pick up another chair, putting it beside the previous chair she had sat on, and sit on her chair again. She pick up his body while sitting down, and lay his body in the other chair. She lost his cold head on her warm thigh, and caress his hair as if he's still alive.

Other CreepyPastas sit down too. She raise her head and she knew they knew something she never knew.

She looks over to someone moving. It was L.J. He's putting Mr. Glutton's limp, lifeless body againts the wall on Slenderman's office. [ Y/N ] stands up again, putting Jason's head carefully at the chair she left.

She pick up Mr. Glutton and put him over Jason's body like a blanket and pat Mr. Glutton's head. She sit down and put Jason's head on her thigh again, smiling.

But then, her smile turns into a dead frown.

"What do you guys hide from me... All this time..." She punch down the table in front of her. Everyone else aren't say anything. They knew this day would come. The table had cracked below her knuckles.

"I... I was loved..." her head dangles off her neck again. She looks at her beloved. His face is cold, yet still look beautiful. His lips, his eyelashes, his everything is still perfect. A single drop of tear fall onto his skin, followed by so much more by the same source.

"You're right... I am clumsy and stupid. I..." she sobs, and peck his lips. "You don't deserve me..."

"Y/N. Time to tell you the truth. Everyone, say what you want. Pour down all secrets." [ Y/N ] raise her head and her eyes full of anger, but she don't unleash it. She know she have to not unleash her madness if she want them to tell her the secret.

"Just like how Jason was that time.." [ Y/N ] furrow her eyebrows at the one on the other end of the table.

"WHAT time?!" Suddenly, her head, and everyone else's head, hears a recording a memory of Slenderman's. It shows that very moment he heard Jason thinking about it. It sounds like Jason.

"She's still awake, but her dizziness must be so hard, she's crying. Hugging her body, I wish I can bring the dizziness away.

Slender enters the room. Ann and Smiley enters too, with Ben following from behind.

"Let go of her, for now, Jason." Slender say. I'm a little hesitate to, but I have to if I want them to start healing [ Y/N ]. "