23. Cuddle.

I stare up at him.

I look the other way, and nod a little. With that, he lays down and hug me tight so fast.

"At first, when you're...asleep, I was hugging you like this, but Slender tell me to let you go." he say, with an annoyed grunt at the end. I giggle.

I am now drowning on his chest, blushing so hard, and my hands are in an awkward position.

I try to move my hand a bit to hug him back.

UUHHH what if he don't want me to do it?! But what am I supposed to do now? Help!!

"...If you want to hug back, just do it. It's not like I'll kill you for it." he say. I feel embarrassed.

I hug him back, and feel relieved after doing so. That's when he hugs me tighter. It kind of suprise me. I never thought he'd do something like that despite the fact that he turn humans into wax dolls for fun.

The melody.

"Jason, why is it getting louder?" I ask him.

"What's getting louder?" "The music box inside you." He didn't answer. I look up to his face, and his eyes are closed already. I let out an annoyed grunt and try to go to sleep too.

°

I woke up, feeling relieved when I feel less weigh around me. Before I open my eyes to the world, my ears catch something.

The Melody...

The melody is so clear to be heard, not as faint as usual.

Wait, why does it feels like it's right beside me? And Jason's hug is already gone, too... Along with him. He's not beside me anymore, which is kind of disappointing.

I decide to open my eyes, to meet with the sky-blue music box with a yellow color for decoration at some part of the box.

(Credit to Jason's maker, Krisantyl)

Curious, I move my hand to the music box. The tempo gets faster when I touch it. I didn't touch it after that. Instead, I decided to sit up and pick the music box up, putting it on my thighs.

I'm scared if I open it up, Jason would be mad. So I just stare at it. But, I'm still wondering, why the tempo gets faster when I touch it?

I try hugging it. It gets even faster! And the volume went up to the roof, too.

In this room, there's only a curious me and a loud, loud, music box. I'm still hugging it. Because fuck it, right? It's not everyday you get to hug a music box that was used to be inside a crazy man's chest!

"... You like it?"

"JASON WTF—"

He's in the corner of this freaking room?! He sit in a chilling position, one legs on top of the other. with his hands crossed, tf– How did he even get there? How the hell–

"Answer my question, young lady. Do you like it?" He say, seriously.

"Yeah." I say shortly, because I just realize he was blushing so hard. If it isn't because of that, I would've said something else instead of just staring at him.

Wait, is it because... I hug the music box tighter. He blush harder. He grits his teeth in embarrassment, and his eyebrows seems angry, but I know he's just embarrassed.

So cuuuute!!!

I suddenly get the urge to pinch his cheeks—

no.

no, i cant...!!!

Y/N DON'T DO IT HE'S A FREAKING SERIAL KILLER PLEASE THIS IS FOR YOUR OWN SAFE DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T—

"Pfft–" "Why are you laughing?!" he say.

"Gahah, because you look damn cute Jason, dammit! I give up!" I walk up to him, still hugging the music box.

"Heyheyhey [ Y/N ] what are you doing?!" Jason say, his face says 'oh god I'm threatened', but his blush says 'YAAASS'

I put the box on the table beside where he sits, and freaking pinch his cheeks. "You look freaking cuute!!!"

"[ Y/N ] STAPH"

"NUU"

Suddenly, Slenderman opens the door.

We're in a weird position. Jason is trying to push me while I was pinching his cheeks. What's worse is the fact that he even get pushed to the wall behind him.

"..."

"CHILD. PLEASE."

He turn his back and close the door.

I look at Jason as he looks at me too.

And we laughed together.

"BAHAHAH JASON DO YOU SEE HIS EXPRESSION?! HE'S LIKE–GAHAHA!!!!"

"[ Y-Y/N ] don't lAUGH AT HIM—BAHAH—HE'S DANGERO–GAHAHAHA!!"

So apparently Jason is now on the floor, wheezing, holding his stomach, as I was dead laughing.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰