7. Smile!

My name is [ Y/N ], and I'm hugging a nameless doll, while walking to the woods.

I try to think of a name for this doll. It's a rabbit, what should I call him?

Hmm....

I shakes the rabbit a little. " Hey, what should I call you? I'm too confused to think of a name... "

I look back again to see my path since I've walked in to check if I still remember, then continues my path.

" Little doll, Jason say to... tell everything to you? I forgot. But I think he just wants to make me have a little friend by talking to you. " I then choose my paths.

" Hm... Left or right? Maybe right... I'll give a sign here... How? " I look around the area and realized that there's a knife, on a tree. It smells like blood.

I remember a certain name. Uh...

" I remember someone, dolly-doll. Who is he? Uh.... Oh, yeah. Jeff the Killer. "

I continues to walk. I then thinks about a great name for this lil rabbit.

" Jabit? Rason? Ahhh!! What?! What should I freaking call you?! " I say, and my angry little growl makes voice. I hear a voie behind me.

I look behind me and see him. Jeff the killer. Just his silhouette, far away from me. Well, whatever. I'm hugging a freaking rabbit doll from a killer who makes toys. So what?!

" Well... I think Rason is okay... " suddenly I hear his voice. Why does he even want to give him a name too? I look back and he's gone.

" Jason's doll, Rason, Rabbit-Jason? Funny name you just make. Hah! " I look behind me again and he was already there.

" Okay, Rason it is, then. " I look at the rabbit on my hands and shakes it's head up and down.

" Khh! Funny. Seen any knife around? " he ask. Maybe it is his?

" Oh, yeah. It's on a place where... I have to choose between left or right. Well, this is a forest, so there's a lot of left-or-right choises. Maybe I should show you. "

I faces behind me, and walk towards that tree. And there it is, the knife.

" Woah, you're good with remembering things, kiddo. " he pulls the knife from the tree, tgen stares at me.

He grins.

" I suddenly have the urge to do something really bad... Should I do it? " he say with his smile turns bigger.

" Huh? You want to open Rason's chest, maybe? Don't do it then.. .I don't know. It depends on what you're thinking. " I answer him.

His grin faded and he laughs for a good 5 seconds.

" Pfft. I wish your mother sees you now, [ Y/N ]-"

" How did you know my name? Are you a friend of Jason? " I ask curiously. Wait, he mentions my mother.

" No, Do you know my mother? " I ask him.

" Well, yeah. To tell you a secret, I wanna tell you your mother is still alive. " He say casually.

My mother is... Still alive?!

" Do you know where she is now? " I ask him. He cuckles.

" You know, you might not realizes it's her. Well, I've been a good man to you. I didn't used to this way of talk to other people but you're pretty good. Maybe I can tell your mother later that you're here. " He says. He looks like he's about to leave me.

" Until next time, little girl. " He then walks away and soon dissapear. He's a fast walker, the same as me, but his steps are larger since his legs are longer than me.