22. Lie?

—(still) Jason's POV—

[ Y/N ] is on the bed now. I'm hugging her as tight as I can. I don't even know why am I doing that, I just want to.

She's still awake, but her dizziness must be so hard that she's crying in her sleep! Hugging her body, I wish I can bring the dizziness away.

Slender enters the room, along with Ann and Smiley, with Ben following from behind.

"Let go of her, for now, Jason." Slender say. I'm a little hesitate to, but I have to do that if I want them to start healing [ Y/N ], so I let go of her, as Slender put his slender hand on her forehead. I can tell he's talking to her now. She's trying so hard not to faint. Smiley put one hand on my shoulder, as Ben walks out the room.

"Jason, can you get out?" he say, scared what if I go berserk like the last time [ Y/N ] faint. Of course, she wouldn't know.

I sigh, and take a good look at her for the last time. "Bye, little doll."

—Y/N's POV—

"Jason?!"

I open my eyes slowly, and look around. He's not here. Why do I always feel like there's someone anonymous when I was about to faint?

I look up, and Slenderman is there, staring.

I was in so much dizziness before I finally goes faint. I don't even know anymore. There's this figure that's almost always appearing before I was about to faint, and I was just completely blind about what am I supposed to do.

Slenderman nod, means he's saying that he either understand it or he's just saying that he knows that I'm saying those to him. Whichever it is, at least he's hearing.

Judge Angel enter the room with Rouge, completely clueless of what happened to me now. Jane, Jill, Madness, Virus, Bloody Painter, and Masky also gets inside the room after the two.

I look at the window that face the hallway, and there's this silhouette, just sitting there.

I can't see clearly who's that, since the window is one of the windows that you can't see completely through, but I can tell that it's Jason. He's been there since I woke up.

Suddenly, a tall man approaches him. I can tell it's Laughing Jack. He leans to Jason's height and looks like they're talking, since Laughing Jack join to sit on the chair after that.

Everyone in the room started asking me questions, like how do I get here, or what happened before I faint. I tell them everything I know and remember.

Everyone started to get out the room with worried expression, and I just realized that Laughing Jack is already inside the room before everyone gets out. Like, I didn't realize him coming in.

Now the room is completely empty. I look at Jason's silhouette from the window again, and he's not even moving. Is that even really Jason?

After a while, Jason stand up and started to walk towards the door from outside. He open the door slowly, and peek at me before fully opening the door.

"Hey... Feeling better?" He ask, and his eyes is green, but kind of fading now. His crimson hair is fading to white at the end, and his hands are getting rotten. The male gets closer to my bed, and sit on the edge of it.

"...kind of." I answer.

Jason suddenly make a concerned expression, as if I was saying something wrong.

"Didn't you say you're not getting better to Jane when she was still inside the room?" He ask me, tilting his head to his right.

"..."

"Why do you lie to me?" He ask, and he was almost really fading while saying that.

"I'm not lying, Jason."

"Then why are you saying a different thing?!"

"...I feel better when you're here..." I say honestly, and look at him again. His eyes didn't show anger anymore. He turned to how he was before, half-way fading.

"Oh, guess I was being too negative..." he say.

I guess he cares a lot about me. I sigh, and sit up.

"What are you doing?! You should just rest, just tell me if you need anything!" Jason say, kind of raised his voice as he hold my shoulders.

"I just... want to ask for something from you." I say. Damn, it's almost hard to say that.

"What? What is it?" He ask, voice full of worry. He seem to notice that it's hard for me to talk.

"....C-Cuddle." I say, those short words came out from my lips, and right after, Jason fell silent.

"b...B-because it's cold... A–" I suddenly coughs, so I have to close my mouth with my hand. Jason take a look at my hand right after I coughs.

Blood.

"Uh... Wait here." He stood up to grab some tissues, and clean my hand. After that, he went to the trash can, but then change his mind and go somewhere.

"W-Where were you bringing my blood to?" I ask him when he enters the room. He look at me quietly as he close the door.

"To E.J's room. For analysis. Smiley and Slenderman is doing other searching on a medicine that may help you." He say, as he walks to me.

He sit again, and stare at me. It's almost scary because the fact that I was laying down now and he's sitting, looking down at me.

"Still wanna cuddle?"

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

:3