17. You're so heavy.

" Ah, What is it? " I say to Toby, who's looking behind me. Toby looks at me. " Jason's waiting. " he say. He walks away, and I saw him laughing. I turn my back, and Jason's already there, watching.

" Follow me. " He say, gripping my left arm roughly, and lead me somewhere.

Now, we're in this place. Wow. There's green grasses, and they're beautiful! There's so many butterflies around, and there's less trees, but the trees surrounding this place is beautiful. Not to mention how the sunlight makes this place a lot prettier.

" Wait, Jason! Who else–" Suddenly, Jason pin me down, holding my wrist. I'm on the ground and he's holding me. I hate this situation! I can't fight againts his energy!

He just looks at me, staring my face when struggling. I get uncomfortable with that, so I stop and stare back at his green eyes. His crimson hair get flown by the air. I tremble below him.

" J-Jason... " He keep staring, at me, nonstop. So I just stare back, because I'm feeling embarassed to move. He leans closer. His green eyes just staring.

His right hand then let my hand go, and fix my hair a little bit. Somehow, I didn't move my free hand, as I see his face and his hands fixing my hair.

?!

I try to push him by the shoulder with my only free hand. He use his free hand to hold my wrist, and pin me down again.

" So you're scared to hurt someone... " Jason say, and leans closer to me.

" To be a proxy, you have to... " he leans closer again.

Our chest are touching. I can see the happiness in his eyes. I even stop breathing to try making it didn't touch. He blush.

He let his full weight on me, and we're so very close. Foreheads touching. Our chest, belly, thigs, everything touch each other.

His hands are still pinning me.

I can still talk since it's only our forehead that touching on our faces, but too scared to. I can't sunk my nails inside his skin since his hands are holding my wrist.

" J-Jason... " I whisper. I've been staring at those eyes for so long, yet somehow didn't feel tired of it.

I whimper when he blows some wind to my neck. " [ Y/N ], you have to hurt them. " Jason say.

" B-But–"  " No buts. Just do it, please. "

I whimper. Trembling in fear, I nod a bit. He giggle.

" So you scared when I do this to you, but you didn't feel scared when they point a gun at you? " He say. Then, he does something I scared he'll do.

He rub his body againts me and stop. I whimper yet again. " Jason, no! " I look at his eyes.

" [ Y/N ], you are so weak... " he say lightly.

" A-And you're so heavy... " I say and look at my left, moving the direction of my head. He rub his body a bit again, and kiss my cheek

" You're lucky today is just about dodging and getting closer to your rivals... "

" Now, go rest. Sleep in my room until I woke you later, cause you'll fight. " he say.

He stands up. I cri–I cross my hands in front of my chest. He stare at me and pick me up bridal-style, and sigh. " Well, you'll rest later anyway. "

◀ Jason's Room. ▶

I sleep. yeet.

◀ 10 past 1 a.m▶

" [ Y/N ]... " Jason shake my sleeping body. " Wake up... "

I sit up faster than how I sit up at the morning before going to school. I look at him. " Yea? " He look at me. " Wash your face. You'll trained with your 'rivals' in 10 minutes. " I nod and Jason simply get out of his room.

I go to the bathroom, wash my face, and tie my hair up. I walk to the living room, and just walk to Jason's room again. There's still 5 minutes left, so I decide to prepare a little bit by just jumping and running inside Jason's room.

Woah. One more minute. I walk out Jason's room and go to the living room, and found Ben and Jeff just sitting on the sofa. " Oh, you're the on time type of person, huh lil missy? " Jeff say when he looks at me.

Laughing Jack walks towards me, laughing, and put his long arm across the back of my neck. " Let's go [ Y/N ]! Hahaha~! " We walk, with Jeff, Ben, and Eyeless Jack following from behind to the woods.

I think about them again.

First, I know Jeff couldn't feel pain, but he's slow to regenerate, plus he's so fast at running.

Second, Laughing Jackis amazingly tall and if you didn't know him, you'll be so suprised if you found him laughing in the middle of a fight.

Third, Ben can just float around to dodge someone. Well, it's lucky he got that ability considering how short he is.

Fourth, Eyeless Jack know everything about human's organs. Plus. he has the power of demons by his side–he was sacrificed. And he's very good at sneaking around.

Wow, Slendy's very good at choosing unique rivals. After I think about it, every proxys have their own uniqueness. Wow.

I stand at the place I was with Toby earlier. Jeff is sharpening his knife as he leans on a tree. Laughing Jack is standing across of me. Eyeless Jack is on top of the tree Jeff's leaning on. Ben playing games as he leans on the same tree as Jeff.

" So [ Y/N ]... Shall we start? " Laughing Jack put on a serious face at me. " Hey, remember you guys, it's just testing how well she dodges, aight?! If [ Y/N ] can dodge you for 15 minutes for each rival, she's done her test, aight?! " Helen, who is wearing his mask, crossing his hands in front of his chest, shout at the four people I'm going to fight. They all say yes in unison.

" Well, [ Y/N ]~ " Laughing Jack open a wrapper of a candy off, now have one of his 'special' candies in hand.

" Let's begin! "

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

L.J : Let's begin!
The damn chapter : *ends*