6. HuH?!

I woke up my room.

Who was that 'Ben Drowned' guy? And who was that purple silhouette? I don't even wanna know. I'm taking a walk outside.

I go to a park which was my favorite ever since I was just a little toddler. After that, I wanna find a weekend job, again.

I arrive at the park. Peoples used to go here every weekends and it's be super crowded, yet no one is here anymore.

Everytime I want to go here my friends always says '[Y/N] that place is too old, haha!' Now I realize why they'd say that.

The things here has been broken. Nothing's good to be used anymore. This park wasn't so big, but it used to be full of fun, and fun's all that matters.

I remember there was a Circus here, named 'Wysteria'. I love that place. I walk to the place where it used to be before it moved to another city... idk.

Wait.

Wysteria?

I remember an old toy shop that was there after a few days Wysteria moved to another place. I remember a boy who was always there, older than me. He was always called by his parents whenever he's in the shop.

I heard he was always taught by his parents so strictly, but peoples says he prefers to be a toy maker regardless of his parent's hopes.

Ah! I remember a girl! I remember seeing him talking to a girl.

Ah.. Yes. Her name is...

Amelia.

As I slowly try remembering things, I arrive there. The old toy shop.

Wait. Wasn't that boy's name.. Jason?

Yes!! Jason!

I suddenly hear some sounds coming from the shop. Could that be him?

"Jason?!" I shout. The sounds stops, and I see a mouse that was always with him, gets out of a hole.

Liquorice.

It then goes in again. Yes. He's never been so far from Liquorice.

I knock on the door. "Jason? It's me, [ Y/N ]!"

Wait. Why did I knock? I should've run!! But he's...  Jason... I remember...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A boy, walking sadly with a little broken box.

"Hey mom, Isn't that Jason?" I asked to my mother.

"Poor him... I wish he goes to the woods..."

"Hm? What do you mean, mom? Woods?"

"Ah! Nothing... Uh.. Why don't you go talk to him? Comfort him?" Mother says, smiling awkwardly.

I nodded, and walk towards him who's obviously older than me.

"Hello, Jason! What's wrong?" I ask him. That boy, who's currently trying to stop the crying, looks at me.

"Ah, [ Y/N ]... I've heard about you. I wanna give this little box as an apologize to Amelia, but her mother says she didn't want to even see me..." he says.

"Hm? Why do you have to say sorry?"

"I told her I killed someone and she hated me..." he says. Then he stops.