15. Training!

After the short talk with Jason, I walk to Rogue's room. She's wearing her mask as she makes the breakfast for this morning. I smile at her, and she smile back beneath her mask. As Jeff says, Rogue's cooking is better than anyone else's in the mansion.

Jason also eat. Toby is in charge of bringing the food to everyone with Ben today, so it's been a fun morning, full of jokes, but it's weird to eat without praying first, to be honest.

" Hey [ Y/N ]. " Ben grab my right shoulder while floating in the air. I, who just finished eating, turn back at the seat and look at him. " What? "

" You gotta rest that belly first, so what about play games before you go training? " Ben say still floating in the air. " I'M IN " Jeff, who's sitting beside me, raise his hand and looks at the both of us. I nod and follow Ben to his room, with Jeff walking beside Ben.

" 2 hours, guys. " Judge Angels shout. She'll training me too later. I wonder if other creepypastas are trained too?

" Okay, so what do you like, use to play or... want to play? " Ben ask me as he goes back to feet, now standing on the ground. Jeff then laugh at how short Ben is.

I look upon his piles of games. This is like the game centre. My eyes brighten as I remember that one game I really want to play, even though it's kinda old.

" D-Darkstalkers. "

◀ 2 hours latew :3 ▶

" Nuuuu–FUCK YEA " Jeff say as he play as B.B. Hood. Well, we get turns. We've played as Hsien-ko, Morrigan(Ben chose her), and Lilith. Well, Ben wins so quick.

" [ Y-Y/N ]? " Toby open the door, this time properly. His gaze looks around, then finally falls on me.

" Cmon. You're coming with me. " Toby seems so serious now. He is kinda weird, but it's cool. " Did he just say ' you're coming with me'? " Ben put on his pervy look. I sigh.

" Yeah Toby, I'm coming. "

" That's what she said. " Jeff and Ben giggle. I walk following Toby to the woods, and Judge Angels, Hoody,Masky, and Jason is waiting there.

Judge Angels is leaning on a tree. Hoody is just crossing his arms and talking to Masky. Jason is sitting, leaning to the same tree as the one Judge Angels leaning to.

" Okay. " Toby let a sigh at the end of his word and look at Jason. Jason stands up and pull me somewhere else. " J-Jason–" he suddenly drop my body to the ground and looks down at me. He smiles violently, as his green eyes glows below the shadow of the trees. " Stand up. "

I do as he says, and look around. Jason smile. " Stand just right there. " as he walks back. Masky is standing like across of me, so far from me. As I look around, I realize the tree behind me has those circles that people usually use to target something, like a dart board?

I look at Masky again and he slowly point a gun at me. His shoulders going up and down as he chuckles, and I can see his fingers from here. My eye can look at the detail of him now. And he pull the trigger.

I dodge and the bullet hit the tree, and I stand straight again. He point to my feet and pull the trigger, and I dodge. He keep trying to shoot me for 7 times and I dodge.

" Good. " he say, as he reload his gun. He point it at me again. This time, he does it waay faster, it's kinda hard. But, I can do it. After 10 times, he say " Nice. "

He does it super faster as he pull his other hand up, and signalling me to move towards him. I walk to him while still have to dodge his super fast bullets. I am now 5 steps away from him, and he's not stopping.

" Stop me." he say beneath his mask. (fuck masky i love u now i feel like makin your xreaderbkaxbaksn).

It's hard to, and he's still shooting me this close. I each one of his hands, and he points the gun at me, looking down, and get ready to pull the trigger as his other hand tries to get my grip off his hand.

The condition is, my left hand is gripping his right free hand as hard as I can, and my right hand gripping his left hand that's holding a gun. My index finger's nail on his index finger's back and the others are just gripping the hand.

I smile. I sunk my nails deep into his skin. I'm very used to do this, when someone disturbed me at school. My right index is pulling his index from the trigger. His hand is bleeding. When I think he'll drop the gun, I pull my hands, so that the skin that I've sunken deep into will opens and reveal his meat and some blood.

He still holding the gun, but then drops it. " Good one, but it won't affect someone who's numb to pain like Jeff or Toby too much. " he say. He take a look at the back of his hands. " Huh, seems like you're used to this... " he chuckles after some quiet time. " Well, the Cops will be very affected. "

" Follow me. " Jason say, as he suddenly appears. Masky grab the gun as Jason lead me somewhere else. He looks up a very tall tree.

" Hey, climb this tree. " Hoody say, poking his head from up there. He was on the tree this whole time?! I nod. " As fast as you can. " He say loudly. I do as he say. Jason has alredy walked away.

I started to climb. " No, actually, do it faster than what you can. " Hoody say, as he pull out a gun. " If you reached me, I'll stop shooting you. "

I nod. A shot ripped the shoulder of my cloth. " Go. "

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰