43. lAsT cHaPTr

thIS FANFIC IS ALREADY CLOSE TO THE ENDING:""

edit: dumass iT IS THE ENDING

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You wake up to birds chirping, sunlight lightly caress your face, and with the best aura of someone ever.

"Morning, M'lady." At those words, your eyebrows furrow to form an confused expression, then you look at the best person ever. Jason laugh to himself. "Is there anything I could help with?" Jason say, playing like he's a butler or something. You giggle, which made Jason smile more.

...

It had already been 4 years. (lol surprise)

Your condition wasn't getting any better, but Jason always been on your side for years. His natural green eyes soothes you everytime you need. Even so, you saw a small glint in his eyes that is saying that Jason's hiding a secret, but you just ignore it. It wasn't really much like him.

It felt really nice, being taken care of by someone you love the most. He wakes you up at morning by opening the curtains and hugging you tight. If you had a dream, you'd tell the things you remember to him half awake, and he would always be there.

Whenever he's going somewhere, even if it's not far, it would felt cold and empty. It's as if there was no other living things in this world, as if there's only these dead things laying around and you're alone. You felt lonely without him. You realize, that all you need is Jason, and Jason only. You felt like you don't like anything else.

Everyone else came near to you and Jason sometimes to check on you. Jason is taking very good care of you, but it's just like that–your body is so weak. Apparently, without Jason's company, you could've died 3 years ago.

You look up to Jason again, smiling brightly at him, because you don't want to miss your chances to tell him he's the best thing ever; no one knows when the time you two could spend will run out. Jason smiles back, and he hums as he helps you stand up. As you two walk outside, Jason would caress your hair and tell cute short stories.

And then, you two sit on that flowery place, eating fruits as you two stare at Toby, who is literally jumping around like a monkey while eating a banana. That was an attempt to make you laugh, actually, but it came out as creepy because how he doesn't care about anything coming his way.

To you and Jason, this might be how Toby's brain work :
—Oh, branches? Crash your face againts that thing.
—Mud? Don't worry, your wounds would definitely not got infected. I mean, there's no way, right??
—Bananas?? Shouldn't we eat it with the skin without peeling it???
—Oh look at those squirrels!! SQuIsH TheM.
—Oh look!!! [ Y/N ] and Jason are here!! dEfINIteLY thrOw flowers at them while they have glasses of water on the ground and fruits on plates, they'd look cute!!

And that was until Masky came, pick Toby up like a sack of rice, and say sorry to us, as if he's Toby's guardian.

You both fell in silence.

Pat-pat.

The cute little bunny, Rason, poke your cheeks a few times. Where did he came from? You always put him on the bed or somewhere safe! However, you don't care and decided to not ignore Rason, while Jason decides to just stare at you playing with Rason.