28. What's It's Gender?

About the title... if u know u know lol

anyways

"A sexy angel."

"Omg Jason..." I blushed deeply. "What do you mean by that?! You–"

Suddenly, Jason hug me tighter. "Oh you know what I mean by that." He let go of the pencil and focusing on me and me only. "Oh, so you want me handcuffed and blindfolded and whatever that was in this image?"

Jason laughed. "I just mean that you're the sexy angel here, [ Y/N ]." I blushed furiously as if I was being cooked or something. Jason chuckled and pick the pencil up again. "But I won't hate it either~" He draw in a new sheet of paper.

He draw a girl, and then stopped to think for a second.

"Hm... Japanese style? Or... heh. Miniskirt? Or French..." Jason mumbles. "Jason what are you mumbling? It sounds dirty." I spoke after a few seconds of silence.

"I was wondering what kind of a maid clothing I should draw you in... Japanese is cute, the French is revealing, and the miniskirt looks the strongest if I want to add animal ears on you—"

"JASON WHAT?!" I blush until my cheeks looks almost like a tomato and he hug me tightly again. "[ Y/N ], calm down~" Jason laughed and snuggle his face on the crook of my shoulder.

"DANG WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS ALL IF THE SUDDEN—" "I'm just happy you want to go with me to my workshop too♥'

"Well the whole maid thing is so dirty..." I frowned. Actually I fake my frown. I feel pleasured by it somehow. At least someone is here for me. "Oh I can tell that you like it lil' doll."

how is this man--- GAH DAMMIT

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. Jason feel disturbed, and didn't answer the door. Liquorice rise up from the oittle bed Jason made from him on the night tstand and walk over to the door, and then goes to Jason. The little mouse squeaks and Jason understand it. He let out a small growl.

"Hey [ Y/N ]? I'll answer the door. Let's just wish this isn't anything that takes too much... time." Jason say as he gently put me back to my feet on the ground. He walks to the door, and I can tell he's annoyed.

"It's 5 am. What do you want from me, Clockwork?" He open the door. Clocky is actually liking the situation, because she noticed that he was annoyed because she interrupted his time with me. She giggles as she looks at me.

"What. Do. You. Want, Clockwork?" Jason say angrily. Clockwork giggles a bit more before she can say something. "Hmh, sorry to interrupt you guys, but I was just saying that..."

She points at the both of us. "You guys are in charge for making breakfast this morning. One hour after this. Me and Skully will bring the food to the dining room." She smile, and poke the clock on her eye twice with her finger. "Don't forget the time. "

She close the door. Jason lock it from inside again. "Oh why do you need to lock the door~?" Clockwork laugh as she walks away. Jason sigh and walk towards me again, but then he walk to the door again, open it, and chase Clockwork.

A few minutes later, he come back with a sigh again. But this time, it was a sigh of relief. "We won't be cooking this morning. I've talked to Rouge." he smiled.

"Nobody wants to cook anyways." he mumbles. He walk towards me, who was currently sitting on the edge of the bed. He sit beside me, and fix my hair a bit.

"Don't you like it when it's messy?" I say, trying to find something to talk about. Jason didn't say any response. Otherwise, he ruffles my hair so that it's messy.

"... It's the same. When your hair is messy, you're perfect to me. When your hair is tidy, you're still perfect to me." He say. I automatically blush and look at his face.

...I don't know what to say.

"Speechless? I know you are." Jason say. Ugh, I have to do something!

I cup his cheeks with my hands. He's blushing, yay! "Now we're even." I say. Jason chuckled and stand up. Liquorice walks up to his shoulder and started squeking, and Jason seems to understand.

"Uh... what are you guys... talking about?" is the only sentence I can say. It's amazing that Jason can make his creations 'life' and have their own way of talking to each other. But even so, I want to know what are they talking about, too!

Jason is whispering to Liquorice now, making sure that I can't hear him. I didn't catch what he was saying. He looks at me and put his hand on my shoulder. Liquorice goes to my shoulder, and snuggles it's body to my neck. It's cute!

"Thank you, dear friend." Jason whisper to Liquorice. I can hear it since Liquorice is on my shoulder. Jason stand up straight, and walks out the door.

So... I can just lay on the bed, or play with Liquorice...

I lay on the bed and play with Liquorice. Liquorice is very friendly, and is very cute. Not to mention how cute the sounds it makes when it squeks! I don't know if it's a she or a he... But whatever, I love Liquorice!

I get thirsty. I walk to the kitchen to get some water. Liquorice is cutely following me around! I'm so happy!! IT'S SQUEAKING, IT'S MOVING, IT'S THE MOST CUTE THING!!!

I pick it up and put it on my shoulder. After I drink some water, something blue catch my eyes. It's a blue door. It's never here before. Liquorice suddenly squeaks to me when I try walking closer to it. Maybe Liquorice know it's dangerous, so I walk back to Jason's bedroom.

"Hey Liquorice, where would that door lead us to?" I say, as I close the door to Jason's bedroom. The little mouse didn't answer, it just spin on the palm of my hands cutely.

Suddenly, Liquorice stop spinning and look at the door. Then, someone knocked the door. I look at Liquorice,and walk to the door to open it.

"[ Y/N ]? Let's go, it's breakfast." Jason say. He smile seeing Liquorice snuggle it's body to the crook of my neck.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰