13. I Can't Believe It.

I hug my mother. I can't believe I can ever see her figure again. Her warm hug that I missed every second after seeing her corpse in that sofa...or couch... or chair... I forgot.

I look up at her with tears soaking my eyes. " How did that happened, mom?! Didn't he shot your right between your eyes?! " I ask her. Wait...

Now my eyes are soaked in tears.

" Darling, that's a...Doll. " she say, as Jason slowly walks towards us. " The Doll Maker was supposed to be the one to do it, but Jason say he found my doppelganger, and then, he interested. "

I smile so brightly at Jason, and hug my mother again. But then, I realize something with what she's wearing.

Isn't this is Rouge?

" Yes, my lovely daughter. I AM your mother. "

So suddenly, I hear their voices inside my head, and I close both my ears with stress and the last thing I saw before closing my eyes was my mother's shocked face, as Jason straight up trying to help me.

" Why do you have to tell him to kill her?! And you know how stressed i was when we lost our first child! " a voice of my mother shouts. The scene gets brighter. From deep black, it brightens up and I can see my mother was in my father's office, outside our town.

" It's for our own good, darling, I'm so sorry. " my father hold my mother's shoulder, as she looks down. She rise her head and let out a violent voice.

" But WHY?!! " she gets a knife from her pocket with her right hand, as her left holding my father's neck. She rise her right hand up in the air.

" ...He comes. " my father say, as my mother's eyes widened, and she suddenly kill him, stabbing him endlessly. At the end, she stares at her hands, started to bite her nails.

She cries. saying ' I didn't do that ' a thousand times, before stares at me.

" [ Y/N ]... I'm sorry. "

" GAAAAKHHHH!!!! " I wake up to my own voice, screaming.

I was in Jason's bed, and Jason is hugging me tightly when I scream so hard. Why am I screaming?!

Jason realizes that I was already awake. With his fake golden eyes, he smiles and ask me, " Are you feeling well? " .

I stare at me with a widened eyes, amd started to trembles as I remember my 'dream'.

" W-Who comes? " I ask him. He raise one eyebrow and tilt his head right in response. He nod sideways, and open his arms.

" Maybe you need a hug? " he ask with a charming face-well, his face is always charming-wait! What am I thinking? I push his shoulders lighly and looks at him.

" Stop playing fake. I want your real response. " he stares at me, half opened his eyes. His eyes turns green. " You call? "

" Yea. 'Who' comes? " I ask. He just stare at me poker faced, and cross his hands. " Who the fuck would actually know the answer to that? "

" My father say ' He comes ' s if he's posessed in my 'dream'. Whaddya think it means? " I ask. I saw his eyes slightly widen, but went back to his poker face shortly after. " Well, I think you'll need Slendy's help. " he say, with an annoyed tone. He pulls me by my left hand out of the room.

◀Slendy's Room.▶

He is sitting down on his desk, as he... stares at me I think? Once again, who knows if he does or not? Maybe he's just spacing out there.

" Oh, child. I am staring at you. "

Oh. Sorry.

" So now, I already know the reason Jason brought you here... It's quite a big problem, considering you've already fall to that rabbit hole, too. Who do you saw when you fall, child? "

Slendy's talking about the monochrome rabbit hole, right? It's Ben that I saw, he's laughing.

" Ben, huh... I see. "

How

" I hear that, child. "

◀Outside Slendy's Room▶

He tells me to get out after he thinks for a bit. I'm quite suprised by the fact that he didn't get angry at me or anything. Suddenly, something small catches my eyes.

" Liquorice? " I ask. The small mouse,who has never been far from Jason,runs towards a certain spot. It must've going to Jason's location,so I follow it.

I see Jason sitting down on a chair, crossing his hands as his eyes closed. He seems so sleepy. Liquorice gets to his feet, as he opens his eyes slowly, looking at my direction. He smiles, but this time, he doesn't smile with his golden eyes.

He's smiles with his real, evil green eyes.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰