25. That's Creepy.

"I'll do it but let me s-sit up first!" Jason looks at me coldly, "Just do it. " I raise both of my hands up, and look up at him." Why do you want me to do this? I didn't even have any weapon on me to rip you off..." he just looks at me like 'just fucking do it fool'. So I nod and put both my hands on him.

I'll start ripping him from the center of his body... The part that was below the chest, but is not the stomach–WHATEVER YOU KNOW WHICH PLACE THAT IS.

So I push my fingers into his skin... And it rips. I look up at him to see his face with no expression. I try to rip it up more and... it's the music box. I thought it was gone when we were laughing about Slenderman the other day but... it's here.

"Woah... so it's like your...heart?" I ask him. He nodded in response, and keep staring at me. "So... what happens if it's outside of your body for too long?"

Jason was about to answer, but Candy Pop suddenly walks into the room. He rest the holder of his hammer (sorry if it's wrong btw) on his left shoulder. When he enters the room he was smiling, but then looking at our position, which is : my head's laying on Jason's thighs while I'm holding the box, Candy Pop smiled and moonwalk out of the room, closing the door too.

"Oh by the way [ Y/N ], you'll have training at 7 morning tomorrow!" Candy Pop shouts behind the door, and walks–I mean runs away. Jason chuckled lowly.

"Um... How are you not dead when I just rip your 'heart' out?" I ask. Suddenly, his hand pinch my cheek. "Keep talking bullshit. You look cute." I feel blood rushes to my cheeks. "B-But I was asking about you..."

"Well what about I ask about YOU now, cutie?" Jason started brushing my hair. "Why do you act like this, all of the sudden?!" He looks down at me, and his eyes turned white. "Enjoy the show." A grin appeared on his face.

His eyes turned green again. I fell into silence as he glanced at me with that scary grin. "...I never thought you'd look so cute even when you're unresponsive." He smiled.

"So... I'll ask you about your family problem... Your mother's Rouge, you have her last name, [ Y/N ] Marshall. Now, about your father... I remember you've seen a vision of seconds before he died?" Jason asked.

I nod quietly. "Who did you see when you fall to that rabbit hole?" Jason ask. I try to remember...

"Ben lawman... Oh, Ben!" I say. Jason looks at me, continue to brush my hair. "Ben, that kid, huh..." He smiled. "What about it? Does it mean anything?" I ask curiously.

However, he didn't answer. "I remember how you scream because that vision of your father died."

"Do you have any other vision?"

"I do have, there's two more of them about you, and sometimes I saw someone... A silhouette before I fainted... Sometimes."

Jason's eyes got slightly wider, then he chuckles. "One last question for tonight." I look at him in silence, waiting for the question.

"Do you like me?"

—Jason's POV—

...There she goes again. She fainted. I grab the music box from her hand, but when my hand holds it, it felt cold. Her hands are warmer, so the second it was back in my body, I already miss the feeling of her little fingers holding on my heart.

I'll let the skin regenerates or whatever it's called, but I want to hold her hands. I hold them. It's warm, far different from mine, that was cold as ice.

...will she reject me just like Amelia?...

—[ Y/N ]'s POV—
—4 AM—

Ugh...

WAIT WTF?!

Jason is holding my hands, while he brushes my hair. His eyes aren't closed?! What time is this?! I try to look at the clock–4 AM?! I'm sure it's 8 PM when I fainted, I always check the clock!

Maybe he was sleeping too but then got woken up by something? Yeah, staring at someone who's sleeping for 8 straight hours is almost impossible.

Jason is just staring at me. "You didn't, did you?" I ask him. He tilt his head, confused.

"You didn't stare at me for 8 straight hours sleeping, right?" Jason chuckled.

"Well, what do you expect me to do? Let this chance to stare at your beautiful face just go?"

♥〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰♥

I'm just going to remind you guys I'm bad at english, i make these offline and my family sucks at english.

If I have a chance to ask, I'll ask you:)