20. Am I Hearing Things?

" [ Y/N ]... "

" Hey... "

" [ Y/N ] WAKE THE FUCK UP "

" HOLY MOTHER OF GOD " [ Y/N ] wake up, screaming because Jason just pushed her off the freaking couch–

" What?! " [ Y/N ] look up at Jason,who's looking down at her with a half-opened eye, like levi heichou's style, you know.

" Wake up [ Y/N ], you've been sleeping on my chest for like hours. Let's go to the bedroom now... " He say, and pick me up bridal stylel to his bedroom. This honestly sound like he's going to like rape me or something. And honestly, I feel like there's a soft melody when I'm near him, somehow.

Since he's picking me up now, the melody seems like it's coming from him.

Gently putting my body on the bed, Jason sigh, while looking at me. He walk towards his working desk and do something, maybe still about the dolls.

I've been sleeping for hours before this, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to sleep now. What will I do? I'm already on Jason's bedroom and that means i HAVE to sleep. Hey, maybe watch him work?

I move to a position where I can see him, and just stare from the bed like I was going to kill him lol. Jason realize this, and look at me. I pretend to be asleep, and he sigh again. He look back to his desk and his hand move to draw something again.

He's drawing something, and like do a harsher move to the paper when it's wrong, I suppose. He never did use his eraser, which means he's only making a sketch.

He looks at me again, and I'm already closing my eyes. He sigh again, and look back to the desk.

" You're not very good at stalking someone, it's obvious. [ Y/N ], what do you want? " Jason speak as he keep on drawing. I keep silent, shocked because he knows nooooo

" ... or... " Jason stop drawing, and stand from his seat, and I'll close my eyes from now. He walk over to me as he mumbling some words, " Or is it just me who wants her to watch me...? No no, that won't happen again. "

When I think he's beside me, he stopped and his face get closer to mine. The tip of his hair even touched my skin. I can feel his warm breaths. " [ Y/N ]... Are you sleeping? " His gentle voice whispers, and I try not to say 'YES'

" ... I knew it. You're still awake. What is it? " I open my eyes, sit up, and look at him. " How do you know?! " He giggle creepily ( he never giggle in a correct way anyway ) and hold my shoulders and stare at me.

" You're blushing, darling. " I look at him with angry eyes. " Heh, that's cute. " I squint my eyes. " So what's wrong with blushing while sleeping? Maybe the blanket is too hot or something! " I say to him, and he giggle ( creepily ) again.

Btw, his eyes are green now.

" Well I don't think you're blushing when you're aslee—" " OH so you watched me when I'm asleep?! " I ask him. He fell into silence.

" And by the way, since you say that you know that I'm not sleeping, you've been blushing too! " And that's when his eyes widen. " Well maybe... "

" Maybe what?! " I say to him as if I'm interrogating him. He looks away from me.

He have been blushing the entire time he speaks to me. I notice it only sometimes, because his blush is very hard to see. Not like me, who had that kind of blush where it's very obvious when I do. And now, I notice it because how close we are now.

" Maybe because I want you to go to sleep. JEFF!! " my eyes widen when he calls Jeff randomly. " Whaddya want? " Jeff is already leaning on the door.

" How can you be here so fast? " I ask. You should've known how fast I
someone can be when he's behind you in the mirror, and when you turn your back, he's not there anymore. " Jeff say, and lift his gaze to Jason.

" So she can't go to sleep—" " WHAT?! DUDE IS THIS THE SIDE EFFECT OF HER ILLNESS OR WHATEVER?! "

" No... She's just already sleep hours before... " Jason say. Jeff looks at me, and sigh. " Did you tell her she just slept hours? Because as far as I remember, I was eating when she was just sleeping, and when I finish, you wake her up, blushing like crazy. And, I'm a fast eater. "

...

" That's human's brain for you. If you think you've already sleep for hours and believe it, you'll feel as if you've already sleep for hours. " Jeff look at me.

" ...Oh... Thanks Jeff. " I say to him, completely speechless. " Well I'm going to go to sleep, so–"

" Wait, did you say he's blushing like crazy? " I ask Jeff, while Jason is just standing there, hands still on my shoulder. Jeff fell silent for a moment, and smirk.

" Yeah, he does. I'm not lying. I just realize the position you guys are in, by the way. See ya, lovebirds. " Jeff walks out the room with shaking shoulders, trying to hold in his maniacal laughter (and he never laugh normally too).

Jason and I fell in silence, and I honestly hear the melody again.

" OH sorry, forgot to close the door~ " Jeff say in yknow, that way. He close the door with a wink. " JEFF IT ISN'T LIKE THAT!! " I scream as Jeff run away from the door with a muffled laughter.

I look down, alone in here with Jason after that is soo awkward. I look at his face, and catches him staring at me before I look at him, but then he move his gaze somewhere. He blushes harder than how much he do before now.

" ...Why? "

" ...B....Because you're my frriend, a human friend who's not anyone who's a creepypasta. "

" ... I honestly didn't think it's that, but okay. " I yawn. Jason move his hands from my shoulders. I try to go to sleep, as he walks to the desk again.

" Good night, friend... " he whisper. I want to say something to that, but it seems like he don't want me to hear it, so I just go to sleep, knowing I haven't go to sleep.

Morning ▶

I open my eyes, as Jason walks over to me after opening the door, seems like he's going to wake me up, so I close my eyes again.

" Hey [ Y/N ], wake up... " He shake my feet lightly. Suddenly, he stops. He walk to the door, and I try my hardest to hear.

" Hey Jeff, thanks for telling her she didn't sleep too long last night. "

" Yea, still wondering why didn't she realize that she was sleeping so long before that. "

" Yeah, when she's sick. Heh, she almost didn't remember, maybe. "

...

" Haha! Well come on, wake her up. It's breakfast time. And... Can you stop blushing when you're hearing or seeing anything about her? Even if you're blushing not that much, I realize them. "

" Ukh, I don't know what happen to me... "

"... Well, it's not wrong to blush, go blush all the time you want. And the cause of that, you'll know it soon. "

" What is it? "

" Is the music box playing a little faster tempo? "

Music box?

" Well yeah... "

" ... You're so stupid. Go wake her up, she gotta eat too. " then, I hear footsteps, that seems to belong to Jeff.

Jason walk inside, and I feel him staring at me...

" Come on, I know you're awake. "

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰