18. FIGHT.

L.J walk towards me relaxly, holding the candy and sing the ' Pop goes the weasel ' song. He stand tall in front of me, as I have to raise my chin up to look at him.

Woah. Maybe I'll just try singing along as I dodge him. Yea.

◀ 15 Minutes Latew▶

" Stop there, Laughing Jack. " Laughing Jack's gaze turns at Helen, who's looking at his clock at his wrist.

" [ Y/N ]... " Laughing Jack sighed, looking at me who was laying on the ground.

" ...Good one! " He smile and laugh. I remember when I dodge that one attack where he teleports, he just laugh. Wow, unique. Honestly, I feel really lucky to not be one of the kids who he gaves nightmares and make their parents gone crazy.

Hey, after I think about it, that wouldn't be so bad. I stand up and look at the one who walks towards me. Eyeless Jack, with a scalpel on his hand.

" Three... Two... One. " Helen counts.

◀ 15 Minutes Latew ▶

I crouch down in terror. Suddenly, Helen shout, " Eyeless Jack, you're done. " Eyeless Jack put his scalpel inside his pocket and help me stand, and walks away.

" ... Well done. "

Before I crouched down, he was slowly lifting up his mask. He open his mouth so suddenly and a lot of black... should I call them tentacles or are those just his tongues? Those almost got me on my face.

Next, Ben walks up to me like a normal person.

" Five... Four... Three... Two... One."

◀ 15 Minutes Latew▶

Ben floats on top of me and ready to drop down hard and destroy my bones.

" Ben, that's it. " Helen shouts at Ben. Ben looks at Helen and go back down  to his feet. " Finally! " Ben shouts. He looks at me before walking away and continue his game.

" [ Y/N ], it's not good to judge someone when you're fighting. " he say. I just giggle and scratch the back of my head that isn't feeling itchy.

' Shortie!! ' I remember the moment I shout his that, and laugh a bit. Jeff walks up to me after giving Ben his game.

" Well well well, you aren't going to dodge someone as beautiful as me, are you? " He smile wider as I prepare for anything he'll do.

" Three.... two... one. "

◀ 15 Minutes Latew. ▶

What?! He just disappeared! I look behind my back, and he's not there. I slowly walk to the middle of this part of the woods, and turn my back so quickly. Jeff is there. He lift his head up and run towards me.

" Jeff, you're done. " Jeff stop at his step. and smile at me. " Got any words for me? " he ask. I kind of confused, but I just say what I always think of him.

" Who have a beautiful and wide smile, a clear skin, bright, wide eyes, and is very beautiful? " I ask him. He stand there for a second, and walk towards me, lowly chuckling.