11. Walking home.

I walk to the way I remember as my way home. Still hugging Rason tight.

I honestly want to explore more places, buy I have to go home first. I walk home.

Home

It's so lonely here now. I open the door and enters. I lock the door again, and go upstairs to my room. I check the dolls and there doing fine.

Actually, their smiles didn't look like before, somehow. But maybe it's just because I hadn't seen them yesterday. I sit on the bed. Thinking of the dolls, maybe they're bored. So I stand up again and sit them on the bed too. They're all looking at me.

The girl with the twintail hairstyle ( sorry if it's wrong ), Mr. [ D/N ], Jason's doll, and Rason.

" You all might not miss me, but I do. And I want to tell about a problem that I kind of left. " I say, it's like telling stories to kids, but their mouths are sewed to form a smile. Reminds me of Jeff.

" I know it's weird, but my father kill himself and send a text to my... uncle, who was his twin, and I don't even know anything about that. And he didn't really regret being killed by his twin, but he's even the one who's asking his to do it. And he say ' And sister ' and I don't have any Aunt. And the music box is the answer and the song is Cantarella, that was telling a story of a boy and a girl who was siblings, but the boy love her sister so much- I DON'T EVEN KNOW. Maybe it'll get better after I visit Mother's grave... Yeah. " I stand up from the bed and use a black jacket.

I bring Jason's doll, because I just feel like it. I lock the door and hug Jason's doll tight, and walk to my Mother's grave.

◀Mother's Grave▶

I walk towards her grave while still hugging Jason's doll. When I'm beside it, I clean it from some wild grasses, so it'll be clean. I crouch beside her grave.

" Mother, I know I shouldn't ask this but, what does the text mean? So father have a sister? And his twin who was the opposite of him? I wish I can understand mom. What does Cantarella means? What's the reason? Uncle say it's 2 reasons, why can't he just tell me? I'm confused mo-"

Suddenly, I feel a hand caress my hair. I look up and I saw someone familiar with a mask over her face. It's Rouge.

" Don't cry... She won't like it, I'm sure. " she crouch beside me. I can't really tell, but I think she smiled behind her mask. The mother of CreepyPasta is here. But I just realized that I was crying.

She caress my cheek to get my tears of my face.

" Every mother is lucky to have a child. Expecially your mother, to have you as her daughter. You look so innocent. These puzzles has make you confused? Don't worry... I'll protect you with a mother's love. Even if it's not your mother's love, pleace accept me in your heart, child... " she say, and she hugs me tightly. What is her past? What is her real name? Out of all the CreepyPastas, Rouge is really the mother role.

She's really caring... I try to hold my tears. I feel like she looks down at me, somehow. Her movement felt familiar to me. She then sighed behind her mask. " Now, now... Cry. Cry and let it all go to this world. Let your mother hear the cry of her daughter now. Let her hear you and pray for you from there... " she pats my back.

I cry pretty hard right after that, and I slightly hear Rouge's happy sigh. It's as if she can feel how I feel when I cry it all out. She really is a great mother.

" I-It must be lucky... To have a mother like you... " I say between my cry. She keep silent.

" Now tell me, what else have you gone through? Would you tell me? " She unhug me and look at me in my eyes. Even though I can't see her eyes, I can tell. She hold my shoulders. " Well? " she say.

I nod. We stand up. " Say goodbye to your mother, [ Y/N ]... " I wave at her grave. " Bye mom... " and we walk together, to the place I've been this morning.

◀The Mansion.▶

Rouge open the door. We walk together inside. Ben look suprised seeing me again. I didn't see Jeff. I also sees Sally, playing with Nurse Ann's hair.

Rouge close the door. Ben suddenly floats and fly towards me in shock and hold my shoulders. " Didn't you say your going home like... " he looks at the big clock.

" Oh... 8 hours ago... I didn't feel the time passing, huh... " Well, it's now 4 pm.

" [ Y/N ]! Are you staying here again tonight? And that's Jason! The doll looks like Jason! And I think Jason made it! Right? " Sally say cheerfully when she realizes it's me.

I smile and nod as an answer. " Oh, I'll go back to my game if you don't mind... " and Ben goes back to his game. Sally waves a little at me and back to her place and play with Nurse Ann's hair again.

Wait. I just realizes she's sitting next to Hellen or Bloody Painter. Well, I can't see him the first time because there's a big canvas. I see blood drips from the canvas.

" Well, let's go. I don't want you to keep it all to yourself. You have to tell someone. Now let's go to my room, if it's fine? " she ask, and I nod. I follow her to her room.

Suddenly, Ticci Toby came from out of nowhere hugging Rouge. " R-Rooooouge my moth-eerrrr!! " He hugs Rouge. Rouge chuckles and pat his head. " Haha. Your act can always turns so suddenly, huh? Toby~ " she caress Toby's hair.

" Now I've g-greet our mo-m! Now I fe-eel fine, bye mom! " he waves and goes out, and I can see Masky cross his hands in front of the door with Hoodie beside him, waiting for Toby.

Then, we continue to her room.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

A/N.

Guys, my usual language wasn't English, so sorry if I make a mistake and tell me, okay? :)

And oh, if you didn't really know about Mary, Chris, or Rouge, don't find it yet!

One of them is going to be... AHAHAH
Okay bye!

...

or should it be two of them?