19. I won't.

" J-jason, what's happenning? " I put both my hands on Jason's shoulders. His white hair flow in the air and his eyes just staring at me, as if he was going to kill me right there and then. I look down.

" Sorry. " I put my hands off his shoulders and then just silently, feel guilty. He probably is angry because of something now, and I just touched his shoulders. I'm so stupid. I lay down again, and bring the blanket up reaching my chin.

" How are you feeling, child? " Slendy's voice echoes in my mind.

I'm fine, but I'm very tired. Can I have my time alone?

" As long as it helps you. " he then tell everyone to go outside the room, and everyone left.

" Get well soon, kiddo. " said Laughing Jack, walking out the room.

" You better get well soon, [ Y/N ]. " Jeff say as he walk outside with anger showing in his voice.

" C-call me-e or any-anybody el-else when-when you nee-eed us. J-just s-shout or some-something, sssomeon-one will co-ome running. " Toby tell me before walk towards the door.

Rouge lift her mask up a little, and kiss my forehead. " You'll be okay. " and walks outside too.

I was closing my eyes. The last people to get out close the door with care. I pull the blanket over my head to try making myself feel warmer. I want to sleep. I want to wake up, then sleep again.

[ MOOD ]

It's raining outside. They say it'll be easier to sleep when it's rain. I try to sleep.

I can't. My eyes are getting heavier and it hurts me that I can't sleep with eyes this heavy. I threw the blanket to the wall in front of me and sit up. I feel really stupid. I grab my hair with both hands and start to pulling it and just try to make it looks uglier. I stare at the blanket.

I try to get down to get the blanket. Suddenly, a rotten hand grabs it and give them to me.

" ... " it's Jason.

I grab the blanket and cover myself up again. I mutter a small thanks, and try to sleep. This time, not under the blanket.

" By the way, why are you still here? " I ask not opening my eyes. I'm too lazy. I don't know how Jason's face would look now, and I was just curious of the answer to my question.

He didn't answer. " What makes you so angry anyway? It's the first time I'm seeing you like this... " and he still didn't answer. I can feel his stare at ne and I started to grow annoyed.

" Jason, get out. I can't sleep. " I don't hear any movement. I sigh. " Please, It's hard to sleep when you're staring at me like that. " I say.

A cold, rotting hand start to caress my hair, as he hums 'Pop Goes the Weasel' to me.

" Come on Jason, you're not Jack. " I say. I sighed as I helplessly feel sleepier.

" I can't help it. L.J sang that damn song too much I can't get it out of my mind. " he say. I laugh a little before fall asleep.

4 Hours Latew:3

" [ Y-Y/N ]. " Toby shake me by my shoulder. I slowly open my eyes as Toby's sweet waffle scent slowly fill the room. I look at him and sit up.

" Why do you like waffles so much? " I look at him, throwing a random question. Toby tilt his head to the left.

" I-I'm nnot too pic-picky ab-about fo-ods, bu-but I li-like waff-waffles a little mo-more than everythi-thing else. " he say, totally suprised by the question.

He grab my hand and my shoulder. " C-C-Come, Ben aand the o-thers's wai-waiting. " I nod as he help me stand up.

◀ Living Room. ▶

I walk behind Toby, and stare at the living room. Ben looks up from his Ibox, as some blood roll down from his eyes. It's funny. because sometimes he's angry because his blood drips at his phone or other devices.

I look around the living room and my gaze fall to a girl who looks like L.J? I think her name is Laughing Jill. Helen or the Bloody Painter is at the corner, drawing something on the canvas.

As I look around, Slendy's voice echoes inside my head. " Sit down, child. " I nod, and then walk to the couch and sit down between Jason's and L.Jack's tall bodies (especially for L.J). By the way, how can this mansion have this much room? It's so big that the living room is almost bigger than a soccer field (is that how u call it?).

A hand slips itself behind my neck, making me shiver. I look to Jason's left arm that's behind my neck. and look at him. His eyes are green now, with a smile across his face. He may just smiling beautifully. but the fact that his green eyes means he's kinda angry means it's kinda bad too.

He pull my body closer to him and inhales my scent. It's not awkward because everyone else in this room is doing their own thing. Jeff is playing with his knife, Helen's painting, Judge Angels is talking to Jane and Shadow, Rouge is talking to Slendy, and everyone here is just doing their thing.

" Don't be shy, just act natural. This is your life now. " Jason whisper at me as he inhaled the scent of my hair. I kind of—I mean I'm very suprised by this. because Jason didn't usually act like this. right?

I sigh as I just hopelessly let Jason do his things to me, like patting my head or rubbing my back. Somehow, he looks like he have flowers around his face and his smile is just look so warm now.

 Somehow, he looks like he have flowers around his face and his smile is just look so warm now

*credit to me lol *ik it's ugly as shit but whatevs i just feel like makin it lol

*credit to me lol
*ik it's ugly as shit but whatevs i just feel like makin it lol

I scoot away from Jason.

" WHY ARE YOU SO WEIRRD? " I shout in a funny way at him with a laugh at the end. Jason tilt his head in the cutest way in the world.

" C-Can't I comfort you? " he say lightly, but not a whisper. I stay there like 'don't do it, don't do it, don't do it Y/N he's a killer who turns humans to freaking wax dolls don't do it don't don't don't don't'

" Awee, okay. " I scoot closer to him and let him pat my back as he rubs his cheeks to my head with that one smile

:vvvv

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰