27. We Time.

Jason is so close to me, whispering those sweet words at me. AAAAGODHELPMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jason is still staring with those warm eyes. He chuckle again, and kiss my forehead. "Sit up, [ Y/N ]." Confused, I do as he says.

He hug me so tightly it almost hurts. No. Actually it hurts, but it's very awesome hugging him. "[ Y/N ], would you go to my workshop with me?" Jason ask after broke out of the hug and holds my shoulder.

"W-Why do you have to go there?" I ask him. Aren't Creepypastas a big 'family' that lives in Slendy's mansion?

"I spend my time here and there equally, actually. If I don't go here often, Slendeman or Rouge would just go there to tell me come here." He say.

"But... it is somehow lonely without y-you." His eyes mirrors that he is sad, and he stares at me. "But come with me only if you want to. I don't want to make you uncomfortable." He smiled.

"Um... When will... We go?" Jason smiled cheerfully when he hear this. "Since you have training tomorrow, we'll go the day after tomorrow, okay?" He smile sweetly. But I can see the slight worry he has in his eyes.

"Jason, I want to go with you, and I'm sure about it." I smile. He was looking down. But after I say that one sentence...

He look up to me, and stare at me. "Well that will make me have more time to make you love me, Darling. Great!" He hug me again. I answer his hug, but then, I didn't realize he would lick my neck.

"H-Hey, Jason?! Wha–" I pull back from the hug. He stares at me with a grin. "Oh [ Y/N ]~ I never thought I'd love you at first." he laughed.

"Well now, what are we going to do? You just woke up and I do not need any sleep..." I blush a deep red. Sadly, Jason noticed it.

"Oh~ Thinking dirty [ Y/N ]? Want me to make you scream?" I turn shook my head no continuously, too long that it gives me a little dizziness. Jason laughed. He brush my hair as his other hand was on my shoulder. "I'll just teach you how to make a doll? How does that sound?"

I feel like making dolls isn't my thing, but seeing his hands doing them might be... fun. I actually like drawing better... But HIS HANDS ARE JUST PERFECT I WANT TO SEE THEM DO SOMETHING—

"[ Y/N ]~ Stop thinking dirty~" Jason cooed as he rub my lips with his thumb. He whisper a 'Oh my god' but it didn't seem like he wants me to hear it. "[ Y/N ], what were you thinking?"

"Thinking about... these~?" I blush a deep red as he suddenly show his other hand in front of my face. "Oh, what do you think I can use my fingers for?" He looks at me like he wants a honest answer. SHIT I WAS THINKING DIRTY-

"T-to turn the pages of a fairy tale b-book!" Jason chuckled. "Don't you think about something... Dirty?" I got embarrassed. Now I'm angry because I feel like I'm weak. I have to be strong!

"Then what do you think when you look at THESE hands?" I show my hands in front of Jason's face.

"Oh, you can do so many dirty things to me with those..." he say calmly, as his hands move to grab mine. How is he so calm about those stuffs?! His cold hand holds my hands not so tightly.

"O-Oh golly." he suddenly say softly. I just realized he was fantasizing a few moments ago when I was lost in my own thoughts. I smirk a bit. "What were you specifically thinking about, My Jason~?"

Jason looks at me with a small blush. "SEE? HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL?" I ask him. His face goes from 'omg' to 'I'm going inside' REAL QUICK.

"I can only feel pleasure from that. I guess I should give you more of this feeling..." he say. HOW IS THIS GUY—UGHHH

"Whatever!!" I lay on the bed and cover myself with the blanket. Suddenly, I can feel his arms hugging me, and I'm now buried in his chest. That music box's tempo is faster than usual. "Of course, go to sleep. But I'm sure you'll try to struggle out of my hug in like 5 seconds or so." he say.

"Jason let me go!!" He laughed as I struggle. "No! Struggle more!" he chuckled. After 6 minutes of struggling, I give up and didn't move anymore.

"Why? Powerless?" He pull the part where my face would be. He blushed when he saw my face.

I look hopeless, and sweaty. My hair is all over my face, and I'm panting because how hot it actually is inside that blanket. "Jaso-Jason please it's too h-hot." I beg.

He let go of me, and I jump out of the damn blanket and feel my hands are free again. Jason is still laying down. He suddenly stand up too, and hug me, putting his arms around my belly, and pick me up.

"Hey Jason! Heeey!!" He sit at his chair, and he makes me sit on his thighs. HELP–

"[ Y/N ], do you wish to draw? I could tell that you're pretty skilled..." Jason say. He reached out for a paper and a pencil, plus an eraser. Because he use both hands, I almost slipped down and have to hold my hands on the desk. Seeing this, Jason blushes and rubs my back. "Oh my~ Did you do this on purpose?"

"H-hey?! No!" I say embarrassed. Jason pulled me up again just with his left hand around my belly. "Now, draw, [ Y/N ]." His hair got onto my shoulders. He is tall. If I were to stand beside him, my head would only reach his shoulder. Now, my head reaches his chin.

I draw a character that looks like me, since I don't know what to draw. Jason is paying attention to it, interested in my style. When I'm done, I feel unsatisfied. "Jason, sorry if it looks ugly, I'm not that great." Jason laughed.

"Come on, it looks great! For an unorganized girl like you, I didn't expect this," he say. "So I'm unorganized, hu-huh? " I say, embarassed.

"But I love that." He put his head on my shoulder. "Because you still looks cute even so." I blush again.

"When I was still stalking you, no one is interested in seeing your drawing, but when you show them, they always like it. Looks like they didn't care about how hard you make it."

Jason took another paper, and draw a... girl. She was wearing a sweater that was bigger than her. Then he started to draw her hair and face...

"Jason who's that?" Jason chuckled. "It's you, doll." In Jason's drawing, I look so beautiful. It almost seem like it wasn't me. My hair is messy, but it looks cute. He draws my hair get flown by the air, and it looks gorgeous.

"You draw so much better..." Jason smiled. "When I was as old as you, my drawing looks almost like yours too." Jason chuckled, and pull me to him again. Actually, he groans a bit when he pull me, but I don't know why.

He make sketches of me.His beautiful hand looks so.. beautiful when he does something. I don't know how to explain it. He even draw me with a beautiful dress on. It's not one of those overrated-princess-dress, it's just simple like Alice's. It only reaches my knees and it looks cute!

"...wish I can draw dresses as good as you. " Jason stopped drawing. "Does that mean you like it? The dress?" I nod. "Why?"

"It looks simple and only reach the knees. It won't be so troublesome to walk with them. The socks are so long it reached the knees and I love long socks." Jason chuckled. "So you like those kind of dress..." and make another sketch in another paper.

It was me again. My hand is cuffed, and the handcuff is chained up to somewhere he didn't draw, and I was blindfolded. Jason's breath seems to get faster while drawing this. My body was tied up, and my legs were tied up too.

He draw my messy hair, and then he draw my mouth, that was biting something, like a belt. Looks like I was biting that to hold the pain.

"O-omg Jason what are you drawing---" "A sexy angel."

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Why am I writing this. Thsi chapter is the longest too. It's so dirty minded omg I'm sorry it's bad

and i have exams tomorrowwwwwwwwWWWW FREAKING—

By the way, I just read another JasonXReader and... I just realized how unserious i am at making a story lolol

like that story has Jason's serious side, so many problems, and mine is literally filled with unholy screeching from the reader and the problem isn't even halfway solved–