26. Indirect Confession.

"Aweee you're blushing." Jason pinch my cheek again. I just realized that his hands are cold when it gets warmer after he let it go. I can only sigh.

He looks at me with those green eyes. It's 4 AM. I've slept for 8 hours. He didn't sleep yet, so...

"Jason, won't you go to sleep?" I ask him. He looks at me, tilts his head. "Since you stayed here I haven't slept at all, honestly."

"Wait..." My head spins.

So what about the night I give him the blanket... "E-Even when those blankets covers you in the morning?" I stare at him. He smile an evil smile, and chuckle at my expression. "Yes."

How is this guy not dead.

"I'm immortal." Jason say before I even ask the question. Is my mind that easy to read...?

"Well I've watched you for weeks before I finally meet you face-to-face, so I already know the way you think at EVERY mood."

...

Shit. I close my eyes and try to go to sleep again.

"At least you didn't curse in front of me." Jason chuckled. Well, it's kind of weird the fact that I never curse in front of Jason. For the others, like Jeff or Ben or LJ, I think of cursing as a normal thing. But in front of him... Idk, he seem like a person who doesn't curse much, so I hesitate to do so.

I open my eyes.
Jason is still staring at me. "When will you stop staring at me? " Jason is still staring deep into my soul. I sigh, feeling annoyed. If I can kill him, I would. Sadly he's immortal.

Then I remember something. "Hey Jason, what's that last thing you want to ask to me?" I look at him in the eyes. He just keep staring at me, enjoying the view. He's still brushing my hair. His cold touch to the skin of my head, and it feels comfortable.

"Jasooooon!" He's still staring at me. "I refuse to answer because I feel comfortable staring at you like this," he finally say. He gets his face closer to mine.

"I-I just want to know what your third question i-is..." Jason's eyes is juuuust staring. Then, he chuckled at my face. "Well I can't win over your cutie-pie face. So I'll just...tell you." He started to get nervous all of the sudden.

"[ Y/N ] do you... l-love me?" I froze in place. It was as if he was asking me the last question I'll ever be able to answer. I like him, he's cute but...

I don't want to tell the true truth now.

—Flashback—

"Whatever!" Jason walked out after that moment when he realize that my scent was so close. He walks out the door, and tell me to wait here.

"Hm..." I, who was still curious about him, look around his desk. To think about it again, I think I've never look below his desk.

Then a small doll of a girl catches my eyes. It was inside a small box which he put below the desk.

I don't know who it is. She looks beautiful. Short black hair, and her... i don't know how to describe it, it was goldish to me.

Below the doll, there was a paper. He write in it
" I'm here for you, my lovely Maggie. "
I think it's kind of sweet. I smile a bit, but then I hear Jason's footsteps. I put it again inside the box quickly, and put it back where it was.

He say we should visit Rouge, since she was cooking.

(and I'm sorry for saying that 'we're going to Rouge's room'in that chapter. wtf am i thinking-)
On the way there, I ask him.

"Hey Jason, have you ever had a girlfriend?" Jason nods a bit.

Was that girl Jason's girlfriend?

—Now—

"D-do you not like me?" Jason stare at me nervously. I realized that I was flashbacking too seriously that I forgot.

I wonder what happened to this 'Maggie'...

"J-Jason..." I stutter. Jason is waiting for me to answer patiently. I wonder, I know I like him VERY much, but... What would Rouge say? And what if he was just asking me how I feel without actually liking me?

...

"Ja-Jason I-I do-don't like you."

Jason chuckled. Suprisingly, he didn't get mad or anything, and he kiss me on my forehead. "Go back to sleep, princess." With that, I feel confused.

But even so, I know in my heart that I didn't like him.

I love him.

—Jason's POV—

"Ja-Jason... I-I do-don't like you."

She say, and the only thing I can do is chuckle. I tell her to go to sleep, but I know she can't, since she literally just woken up.

...Rouge is right. My little [ Y/N ] is... So easy to guess. I can tell she really don't like me in her eyes, but I know why she wasn't stuttering anymore since she say the word ' Like. '

Haha. She's so stupid. Indirectly saying she loves me...

Why do I find this girl cute? I look down and she's trying her hardest to sleep. I can tell she was fully suprised when I respond her with a chuckle.

"Hey [ Y/N ]." She looks up at me, with those gorgeous, curious, beautiful eyes and the most cutest expression ever like- If I were to make a doll that looks like her it won't be as perfect as her.

"W-what is it, Jason?" I snapped to the real world. I smile at her, and leans closer to her face. She blush again, how cute.

Wonder how would I say this to her... Yell? Normally? Seductively? Whisper?

...Whispering seductively. Great choice.

—[ Y/N ]'s POV—

FREAKINGKILLMERIGHTNOWHE'LL TURNMEINTOAWAXDOLLAND IWON'TSURVIVEOHBOIIWOULDN'TSURVIVE—BYTHEWAYHELOOKSMOREHANDSOMEBUTOMG[YN]WHATAREYOUTHINKINGYOU'RPROBABLYGOINGTODIEINLESSTHAN30SEC—

"Darling." he suddenly hold my hands and whisper to me so seductively. He's still staring at me as he slowly move his hand to my neck, and start to rub it softly.

"[ Y/N ] Marshall. From now on, I shall do everything I can to make you be... Honest to me."

He smiled. His face then get closer to mine. His eyes stares at me warmly and the hand on my neck is now choking me softly. His eyes looks at me as if I was the most perfect thing.

"You'll one day be mine, you'll never ever leave."

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

jason i luv youskskskjsksjsk

Oh and by the way, thanks to ladycipher666 ^^