Chap 1- Introduction & Character POV

Mr Harsh Wadhwa
Annika was his only daughter. She was also the only one left with him when he lost his wife years ago in a horrible accident. Mr Harsh Wadhwa, the Owner and CEO of the famous Wadhwa Constructions had only one dream in life after the death of his wife and that was to give immense love, care & affection to his daughter Annika. After the death of his wife Anjana, Mr wadhwa flew away to London & always tried to be a father & mother to his lovely daughter whom he loved immensely. She was the apple of his eyes and he considerably catered to all her whims and when he got to know that his daughter likes and probably loves the son of one of his best friend he left no time in asking out for Shivay to be his future son in law.

•Annika•
That was the most special day of her life. Wedding is not just a word, it is the greatest dream of every girl's life. A girl dreams about every small thing related to her wedding from the time she gains senses. And on the final day she hopes that her imagination turns into reality. All the hopes and dreams in her eyes shines the brightest and she looks forward to a beautiful life with that someone special whom she expects would love her like Romeo loved Juliet, like Jack loved Rose, like Shahjahan loved Mumtaz, like Heer loved Ranjha.
Annika was no different. She still recognizes the day when she first met Shivay. She went into some party that day, it was her friends birthday. Even after staying in London for years Annika never drank and got involved in any such activity which she thought was not right. But while chit chatting with the bunch of her friends she accidentally drank a glass of cocktail. It was the first time for her and as expected she lost her senses after getting drunk. Eveyone was so drunk that no one noticed when did she snuck out. Threatening her driver to get him fired by her dad if he didn't let her drive, she snatched the keys from him and drove like a wind. She was swaying in her own world when suddenly she hit a car. Yes that was Shivay's car. She was so drunk still she remembers how that charming man came out of his car and shouted on her. She was so lost in his blue oceanic eyes that all she did was smile back like a child. Next she remembers was that he checked her purse, took her in his arms, & while making her sit in his car he drove. Meanwhile she was just busy admiring him, peeping out of the window, playing with the audio system of his car and was busy doing much more childish stuff which he tried to control by scolding her like a child. He left her  home and made her sleep. The next day when she woke up, she realised that she was not in her clothes, she felt that weird pain in her head. She eventually got small glimpses of yesterday night, and she found a note resting on the table next to her bed. She was smiling remembering all those moments and was lost in her thoughts when she heard a knock on the door,
"May I come in Annika mam? Your makeup artist is here" she heard Maria say.
"Yes, send her in" Annika replied.

•Mr Kabir Oberoi•
He was a famous Industrialist who ran a chain of hotels and was also the best frnd of Mr Harsh Wadhwa. They were best of frnds from their childhood. Mr Oberoi faced a very bad and harsh time in his life when Shivay was born. suddenly he faced some business problems. He lost his wife, his industry , his employees, his property infact all his relatives also left him at the time of suffering. Just like Annika, Shivay also lost his mother when he was born. But the Wadhwa's helped him. Harsh supported him in his business, he lend him money to set up the business again while Anjana, who was the mother of Annika, raised up Shivay just like her own son. They lived together for some years after which The Wadhwas went to london after the death of Anjana. Mr Oberoi and Shivay stayed back in India but Mr Oberoi kept in touch with the Wadhwas. And after years when Harsh & Annika came back to India they met Kabir Oberoi but unfortunately Shivay was not there. He went to Sidney for further studies.
When Shivay came back he kept a party and in that party he introduced Mr Wadhwa and his daughter to him. They kept meeting very often after that but he got no clue that Annika who was like a daughter to him, eventually started loving Shivay. The moment Mr Wadhwa asked him to accept Annika as his daughter in law, his happiness knew no boundations, little did he know that Shivay was against that relationship. Once the reality hit him he tried to convince him but to his disappointment Shivay was adamant that he loved someone else. Mr Oberoi didnt knew what to do, he could not even think of saying no to his friend moreover he knew what Annika means to Mr wadhwa. He could not hurt his daughter. He could be selfish to his son but not to those who supported him in the worst phase of his life. He could not repay back to Anjana who raised his son like her own daughter in this way. And might be the fate wanted it to happen, after some wierd pain in the back, Mr Oberoi went through some tests only to get diagnosed by a fatal disease which got no cure. He didnt wanted to die like this. He again tried to convince his son and succeeded.

•Shivay•
This was the day he wanted to escape because it was not a dream but a nightmare to him. It is not easy to leave someone you love and marry someone you dont love. Shivay remembers and curses the day when he met Annika for the first time. She was drunk and driving only to hit his car. When he went towards her car he realised she was drunk. Her car was damaged so he thought of leaving her to her house. After searching for her address in her ID card in her purse, he drove towards her house. He noticed all those childish acts that she did in his car, she looked cute but he tried to control her by scolding her so that she sits quietly. When he reached her house, he took her into his arms, and after making her sleep he wrote a note which he kept on the table next to her bed and went away. He never thought that that day will ruin his life completely. He was shocked when he met her again as his father's best friend's daughter. He knew that their father were best of friends but he didnt knew that he would have pay the price of  his father's friendship. He straightaway told his father about Jennifer, the love of his life when his father asked him to marry Annika. He refused to marry Annika but fate backstabbed him and when he found out that his father is suffering from that fatal disease, he could do nothing but accept to marry Annika because that was the only last wish of his father. And now this day came. He hates Annika, he hates his destiny, he hates god for doing this to him. He never loved Annika, never. He only loved Jennifer and he will keep doing so till his last breath, thought Shivay while getting ready for the wedding which just like a formality for him.

Hey guys.
How are you all doing?
So I have started with this new FF of Shivika but before that let me make some point very clear.
• This is just a short story may be about 6 to 7 parts.
• It strictly focuses on only Shivika and no other cast from the IB family.
•I just got an idea in my mind and started this, it has nothing to do with any other story, FF , serial or movie so plz don't compare.
• Talking about my other stories, I dont know I m just not feeling like writing anymore may be because of the very uninteresting feedback that I get on both my FFs #BondedWithHate & #SheIsMine. I really dont know when will I update them next so apologies.
• I hope you guys will read this and tell me how you like it? Plz vote and comment so that I dont feel demotivated again.
Thanks
❤️