Chap 27 - One Last Chance

Karan had already left for London. After bidding farewell to him till the main door, Shivika came back to their room.

She woke up after a nap, it had been 4 hours since Karan left and that was the last time she saw Shivay in the room. He didnt even said anything to her, just directly went to the washroom. She lied down on the bed, without knowing when did she drifted to sleep.

"Where is he?" She thought.

She quickly went out of the room, although her face showing no hurry. She didnt wanted him to notice that she was worried for him. After checking dad's room, she went to the hall, then to the kitchen & the living area but he was no where to be seen. Sighing she came back to her room.

"Where has he gone?? Its a sunday, he cant even go to the office today" she spoke to herself.

Now she was worried. She knew what all he has gone through was too much for a person to bear suddenly. She cant deny the fact that he was guilty plus he himself suffered a heart break ( Jennifer being a total fraud ) she was still not sure that if he loved her or not but she knew she loved him with all her heart & soul. Her heart started sinking with the thought of him hurting himself.
This was it, she took out her phone from her purse & was about to dial, when she felt him coming inside the room.

"Where the hell do you think you had gone?" She literally shouted on him.

He entered the room only to see his lioness ready to pound on him. The way she shouted actually reflected her care & worry for him. He realised she was worried for him.

"Ann..nikaa?" he said moving towards her.

"Ohh shit! Did I just showed him that I was worried!??? No!!! think something Annika. You cant show it to him" She thought getting nervous.

"Don...Dont you have any responsibility towards Dad? He is still not fine. What if he would have needed something? You know its a sunday, no servant is there at home. I think you should be more responsible" she said trying to hide her embarrassment & suddenly rushed into the washroom.

Shivay was on the verge of smiling & the moment she went inside, his lips curved into a smile. The way she suddenly changed her expressions made her look so cute. He knew she was just trying to hide her real feelings. He knew she didnt wanted to show him that she was worried for him, that she was waiting for him.
"My crazy wife!! " he wispered to himself with a smile on his face.

"Annika" he called her when she came out of the washroom.

She just looked at him in response. His eyes wanted to speak volumes. The longing in his blazing eyes was reflecting.

"Come with me I want to show you something" he said to her.

"I dont want to go anywhere" she said looking at the floor.

"Annika please" he said trying to convinve her.

"I said I dont want to go anywhere nor do I want to talk" she said folding her hands against her chest.

"Fine" he said while the next moment he scooped her into his arms leaving her all amazed & startled.

"Shivay!! Leave me!!! Dont you understand? Leave meeee" she said struggling in his arms but it was as if he had gone all deaf.

She saw him smiling cutely.
"Oh this man & his charming smile. Why cant she just kiss him right away? No! She have to control" she thought still struggling.