🥀Epilogue🥀

The terrace of the Rose Eclipse hotel was decorated beautifully like a bride. All the decorations were done keeping in mind her choice and preferences. Nothing matters to him when it comes to her happiness after all she is his wife, his love, his life Annika.

It's been 3 month since the birth of their son. Shivay and Annika had been totally engrossed into him since them. Mr. Oberoi is healthy and happy in his small little family. Karan has made his life a heaven. They still feel Karan's presence around them, it's like he is looking at them from the heaven and pouring in his shining smile at them.

Junior Karan is now able to take out some more voices out of his cute little mouth. He crawls in the room and tries to jump out of the cradle every now and then therefore it's more important to keep a sharp eye on him. He still cries out loud when Shivay and Annika fight and never misses a chance to disturb them when they are about to spend some time quality time with each other, not that it irritates his parents, infact they laugh at how conscious he grows knowing that his momma is giving some time to his father, yes he is a mumma's boy and hardly believes in sharing her with anyone, not even with his father.

Today is Mr. and Mrs. Shivay Singh Oberoi's first wedding anniversary and Shivay just can't control his excitement. A year back, on this same day he married his love but at that time things were really not in his favour. What all happened back then still shivers him. All the struggles he and Annika faced scares him but the good thing about those struggles is that they faced them together. He just wants to make this day as beautiful as he can for his wife because he still remembers how he made their firs wedding night a living hell for his Annika. He can't forget how he broke all her dreams that night but now that this day is back, he will make sure he brings out the best from it.

The morning had been beautiful with him on her side. The way he kisses her forehead every morning assures her that he is the best life partner one could get. This morning was no different except the fact that he himself made breakfast for her, yes her favourite "Aloo Puri" , her eyes opened due to the strong and amazing smell of her favourite rose bouquet on her side table, she woke up to see him and her son all ready in the same t shirt and lower, yes Shivay now knows how to change the nappy of his son and he also made him bath without her help.

"Wow! This morning is really giving me surprises" she said rubbing her eyes and smiling at her boys.

"Yes because you deserve it" Shivay said sitting beside her and like always kissing her forehead.

As soon as he did it, Junior Karan started crying terribly.

"Argh! Why can't you let me love her" Shivay said while Annika laughed over her jealous baby.

"Aww my bacha! Come to mumma. We won't let daddy kiss me okay. Now stop crying" Annika said taking her baby in her arms and saw Shivay pouting like a baby.

"Okay If I give you a kiss too, then I can kiss your mommy right?" Shivay tried to make a deal with the stubborn junior version of him.

This time he tried to think about the deal. He started blinking his eyes and suddenly started smiling at Shivay.

"Oh seems like you agree to the deal" Shivay and Annika laughed at their baby.

Shivay leaned forward and kissed his son all over his face. And suddenly kissed Annika's cheeks too, saying "Happy First Wedding Anniversary Love" to which Annika kissed him back on his cheeks blushing hard and said " To you as well Shivay"

They were waiting for Karan to make an issue out of this and cry but this time Karan didn't cried, infact he smiled cutely clapping his soft hands.