Chap 33 - The Morning Of Happiness

•OBEROI MANSION•
The morning was special & different coz the gone night witnessed the unison of two loving souls. Two souls who literally craved for each other, who got tested by the destiny, who face real hardships to become one. The morning saw them still entangled with each other. This bond was not temporary it was forever.

Annika opened her eyes to get the heavenly glimpse of her ever so charming & handsome husband lying next to her. His hands were resting on her waist. Her head was on his chest. The way he was still holding her tightly was telling how much he loved her. He never wanted her to go from his life and she literally got overwhelmed by the feeling.

She smiled looking at him, everything that happened the last night was dancing in front of her eyes and she was just blushing. Her heart felt proud of the fact that the last night was not same as her previous first night coz then may be the emotions were real but were not clear to her husband but this time it was all clear in his head. He did everything coz he wanted to mark her his, coz he wanted to love her and not because he needed some support from her. Tilting her head a little up, she looked at his face & pecked his cheek softly and blushed. The moment her lips touched his cheeks an innocent smile appeared on his face. It was as if he was sleeping still he could feel her presence near him.

She softly touched his face and after admiring him for sometime she was about to get up from the bed when she felt a firm hold on her arm. She turned to see his bluish green eyes adoring her.

"Where do you think you are going Mrs. ASSO?" he asked raising his brows & looking at her with squinting eyes.

"Sh..i..vaay" she said while he carefully pulled him towards her keeping in mind her adorable baby bump. She landed in his arms with the darkest shade of red on her cheeks.

"You deserve a punishment" he said looking at her while his fingers played with the hair strands on her cheeks.

"And for what Mr. SSO?" she asked amused. His fingers on her cheeks making her go more red.

"For taking away the peace of my heart" he said coming close to her while she held his shoulder.

The way she blushed made him crazy. She was already glowing due to pregnancy and now this new beautiful glow on her face made her look surreal.

He nuzzled near her collarbone and kissed her.

"Shi..vaaa..y leave me" she managed to speak. This man was such a torturer, although she loved him and all his tortures, ALOT.

"Don't you even think that I will leave you now! I don't know what magic have you done on me, it's really hard to stay away from you" he said looking into her deep eyes and smiling.

"The magic is called Love Shivay" she said with a pride on her facing realising the fact that they loved each other.

He smiled, moving closer to her face. The proximity between them was growing wild. He softly kept his lips on hers and gave her the first morning kiss. It was a soft kiss, as if they allowed their lips to tell how much they respected and loved each other.

Feeling low of oxygen they broke the kiss. She looked down while he kissed her forehead saying "I love you Annika"

She looked up at him and replied "I love you too Shivay" with the same intensity and honesty in her eyes.

Shivay was about to say something when he saw her getting up from the bed with a jerk and running towards the washroom with her hands on her mouth.

Shivay was literally blank for a moment. He couldn't understand what just happened. He ran behind her and followed her to the washroom.

"Annika...!!!" he literally schreamed when he saw her puking in the wash basin. She was looking so exhausted.