Chap 5 - The Bond Of Separation

*SHIVAY*
The halwa was actually more tastier than the praises he heard from his father. The whole time his eyes were on Annika. Her eyes were looking so red & puffy. It seemed that she hasnt slept for even a single second. Obviously he couldn't recall the whole scene from yesterday night but he had some glimpse in his mind. He knew he blurted out the only real truth of his life, which was that he loved Jennifer. He wanted to tell all this to Annika but not in this way.

*ANNIKA*
His constant gaze on her made her uncomfortable. It felt as if his eyes are piercing her body and burning it into ashes. She just wanted to escape from all this but she knew she cant. She needs time to plan out something so that this formal relation which they have to share in front of the world, comes to an end.

*SHIVAY*
The whole day Shivay tried to talk to her but she somehow managed to escaped either by making some excuse or by going and sitting between the relatives so that he doesnt comes to her. It was really getting on his nerves now. He wanted to talk to her, he wanted to know why was she behaving so normally, why was there no reaction? Finally it was night & he knew she cant escape him now, she have to come to the room. He was restlessly waiting for her. He wanted to talk to her, he wanted to know what all he did last night, he wanted to know why didnt she told anything to his father?
*ANNIKA*
It was so wierd but after all that happened it was really hard for her to face Shivay because she thought she is the one because of whom Shivay had to leave his dreams. The whole day she managed to ignore him but it was night & this really was a hard time for her. But she knew she cant escape him for a long time, she knew she have to anyhow face Shivay, thus she decided to go into the room.

*SHIVIKA FACEOFF*
He was about to go out of the room to call her, when he saw her coming in. She came in & went towards her suitcase which she didnt even unpacked. He went towards her and said "Annika..listen..." but She took out some clothes out of her suitcase & went to the washroom. This really pissed him off, here he was trying to talk but she didnt even cared to look at him. He was just looking at what all was she doing. After changing into a simple salwar kameez she was about to lie down on the recliner when he pulled her arms tightly..
"What are you trying to do Annika? I have been waiting here to talk to you but you are not even looking at me" he said clenching his teeth.
"Why do you think I should look at you Mr Oberoi? Why?" She said struggling between his hold on her arms.
"Because no one looks away when Shivay Singh Oberoi talks" he screamed
"I do look away when I dont feel like talking Mr Oberoi. I dont think there is something left to talk. I think you said what all was necessary and thats it" she shouted, while her eyes pooled up with uncountable tears. Listening this his hold on her arms loosened a bit. He could see the pain in her eyes. He knew he have hurted her.
"Anni..Annika I never wanted to tell you all that in this way. I dont know what happened to me, I dont even remember completely what all I said to you but I know I have told you the only reality of my life & now that you know it, I cant deny it. I know I have hurted you bu..." he said turning his face around when she interrupted
"Yes, You have hurted me... a lot... more than you could ever know. It is painful to know that someone you love doesnt loves you back but you know what has hurted me the most? The thing that you never trusted me enough to tell me all this before our wedding. Why the hell you didnt told me all this before?"
"I wanted to tell Annika, there were many times when I just felt like coming to you & telling it all but dad, I was bounded by his promises. When he got to know that you love me, he came to me to tell this. I tried to tell him everything, I tried to convince him but he only wanted me to marry you. And you tell me one thing if I had actually came to you to tell everything what would you have done?"
"I wish you would have told me everything earlier Shivay. I loved you genuinely and pure love doesnt chains down, it gives you freedom, it allows you to explore & live your dreams. Had I known all this earlier I would have taken everything on myself and would have easily allowed you to go to Jennifer. I know you have suffered a lot, I know you never wanted to marry me but how did you forgot that I was your friend before your fiancé. You could have shared everything with me as a friend. I would have easily sacrificed my love so that you get yours. I m really sorry for all those painful moments you have suffered. I wish I had known all this cos then I would have done every possible thing to stop this. It pains a lot when are hated for something which you dont even know. she said crying hard hiding her face between her face.

Hated! Did I told her that I hated her?? Shivay thought. For the first time he was feeling bad for Annika. Between his pain, anger & sufferings he forgot that actually Annika was not at fault. She didnt even knew about anything. No one told her anything. How could he say all that to her? How can he blame her for all that? He didnt liked to see her cry. The way she was crying was hurting him too. He went towards her and said "Annika..pl..plz dont cry..I"

She held her head up and said "Dont worry Shivay, I wont be a problem for you anymore. I will soon figure out something. I just need 3 months. Till that time papa would go on the business tour & dad would also be going America for further treatment next month. I wont be a pain for you. I cant hurt you more. Everything will be sorted in some months. And dont worry I wont be putting forward any wifely demands. I just have a request, we need to behave like a happy couple in front of our dads. I cant hurt them at this point of age. They wont be able to suffer all this. Especially dad, he is already suffering from cancer, I dont want him to hate himself for ruining the life of his son, daughter in law & Jennifer. After 3 months, we will apply for divorce & after that you can freely go and marry Jennifer" she said all this in a go & lied down on the recliner closing her eyes. He could notice the shrill in her voice when she said all that to him. Her eyes were red with pain when she was speaking but she said all that. Shivay was just standing there, shocked & stunned. He could not believe she was so brave. Yes, it needs courage to give up your love for someone else. It needs courage to sacrifice your everything for someone else. How did she do all this? He slowly lied down on the bed.

*ANNIKA*
She lied down on the recliner turning her back towards him. Her eyes were still wet. Her heart was broken into pieces & those pieces were hurting her more. It was really going to be hard but she had signed the bond of separation with Shivay. It was no more a marraige but a deal that they have to live for 3 months.

*SHIVAY*
He lied down on the bed but his eyes were still on her. Her face was turned on other side. He was just thinking how could she do this so easily? She was not what he thought her to be. She was stronger & selfless n not selfish like he thought her to be. She could have told all this to his father but she didnt behaved selfish & thought about his health. He knew she loved him still she made that deal? She would leave him & take all the blames on herself so that he gets back his love, his jennifer? Just 3 months, thats what he wanted but now that she said it, now that she made it a deal, a deal for 3 months why didnt he felt happy. Why was that bond of separation didnt gave him the happiness that he was craving for?

Precap : Shivika's Honeymoon

65+ votes on last update!😭❤️😭 I cannot believe this. Thanku so much lovelies. It actually gave me real happiness. Much love to all those who comment & vote.

Guys the name of this chapter is "Bond of separation" which means an agreement of separation.

Finally a face off between Shivika? What do you think about the bond of separation.
Why do you think Shivay is not happy!?
Do give your views in comments.

Thanks
🖤