Chap 38 - Anything For You

•SHIVIKA's ROOM•
The dance was great after that Shivay asked Annika to take rest. Sleeping for about 3 hours in each other's arms they woke up at around 6 pm. Annika was snuggling in Shivay's chest while his hands were wrapped around her.

When she woke up she was not able to find him in the room. She went to check into the washroom when he came out all dressed in a black three piece suit.

"Finally the wife woke up!" he said smiling towards her.

"Yes but where is the husband think he is going at this hour?" Annika asked looking at the watch hanging on the wall of the room.

"Not only the husband but even the wife is going out for some shopping" Shivay said only to earn a beautiful excited smile from her in return.

"What? Really? We are going for shopping?" she said with an enthusiasm in her eyes while her tone grew as excited as a five year old kid when you take him for a picnic to any amusement park.

"Yes but you have to promise me one thing" Shivay said making her confuse

"What promise?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

"You won't be careless, you will be with me and won't run away here and there, you won't leave my hand and you will listen to me" he said explaining to her the list of do's and dont's.

Annika was not shocked but she loved how Shivay was trying to make sure that he takes care of her and she chuckled at him
"Aw Shivay, you are such a cutie" she said and pulled his cheeks.

"Stop calling me cute Annika" he frowned, the tone turned a bit frustrated.

How much she loved teasing him and calling him cute. Of course he looked more cute when he got frustrated.

"But why? Am I lying? You dad is cute, right baby?" she mocked him again this time asking the baby while keeping a hand on her belly.

"I think I need to show you how cute I am, let's drop the plan for shopping" Shivay said winking at her while forwarding his steps towards her.

He leaned towards her and pulled her in his arms, wrapping his hands around his waist. He moved more close to her lips and kissed her softly.

"Shiva..yyy" she said looking into his eyes. His eyes always gave her goosebumps. The desire made her go all red.

"Hmmmm?" he asked leaning more close to her, nuzzling her neck.

"You..are..not only cutee but the hottesttt too" she managed to speak while hiding inside his chest out of shyness.

"Oh so someone is accepting that I m the hottest" he said teasing her, now it was his turn.

"Stop it Shivay" she said hitting his chest lightly.

Shivay chuckled at her cuteness and hugged her tightly.

"Okay now lets go for shopping I m super excitedddd" she said in enthusiasm.

Shivay smiled and asked her to get ready.
She entered the washroom and the memories of the morning sexy bath they had together gripped her mind. She blushed vigorously thinking about their intimate special moments.

The moment she came out of the washroom in her bathrobe, she got perplexed to see a beautiful black and maroon jumpsuit hanging in her cupboard. She got delighted to see it.

"Shivayyy! This jumpsuit??" she asked looking at him who was sitting on the recliner reading a magazine.

"For you my love" he said coming towards her and kissed her cheek while wrapping her in his arm from behind.