Chap 49 - The Name Game

•SHIVIKA ROOM•
She opened her eyes to see him sitting on the recliner and playing with his son. Shivay was looking every bit of a cutie. The way he was protectively holding his son in his arms was a heavenly sight to watch. He was taking out different childish sounds so as to play with his son. The oceanic blue eyes of her husband shined brightly with the feeling of fatherhood.

"Shivayyy?" she called him disturbing his and his son's play time.

"See your beautiful mommy is finally up" he said to his son while looking at Annika.

"How you woke up so early? Was he crying?" Annika asked him while making a casual bun of her open long hairs.

"Nope. He only cries when you fight with me, else he is a happy child. Right baby?" he teased her once again while she just hided a smile under her lips. How strong the son father team was already.

"Ya whatever! Comeon give him to me, he must be hungry" Annika said to him.

"Looks like your mommy got angry! Let's wish her a good morning" Shivay said while standing up from the recliner and moved towards the bed. He went to the bed and sat beside her. Holding the baby softly in his arms he bent a little towards her and pecked her right cheek gently.

"Good morning from the husband's side" he said while moved towards her left cheek and kissed it softly saying "good morning from the son's side"

Annika could do nothing but blush under his sweet gesture.
This man's gotta be the sweetest! "Sweet Singh Oberoi"
she thought and smiled towards him saying "good morning"

She gently took the baby from his hands and softly kissed her baby's cotton like smooth and soft cheeks
"Good morning from Mumma's side"

Shivay could do nothing but pout like a kid.
"This is not fair, Even I deserve a morning kiss" he said complaining.

"You are not getting one today for blaming me for the fights" she said suppressing her smile at the disappointing expression of Shivay after listening to her.

"But you know I love our fights right?" he said smiling sheepishly trying to act cute.

"Don't try that cute face on me Mr. SSO. I can't be fooled" She said teasing him more.

The argument could have been a year long only if Martha would not have came at the right time.

"Sir and Madam, Mr. Oberoi is calling you" she told Shivay and Annika.

"Tell him we are coming" Shivay told her meanwhile Annika fed her little angel.

•DRAWING HALL•
The moment Shivay and Annika reached the living hall they were startled to see the beautiful decorations. The house was looking like a heavenly place.

"Dad? What's all this?" Shivay asked his dad in amazement.

"You both came! Come have a seat" he said calmly.

After blessing and playing with his grandson for sometime Mr. Oberoi started speaking.

"As you both know We are blessed with this beautiful angel yesterday. Life had been too hard on all of us. Everything that we have faced in past, my illness, the marriage, Jennifer's reality and then this sudden news about Karan's illness I don't want any other kind of negativity process in my house anymore. Karan is not well, even yesterday his health suddenly deteriorated. I didn't wanted to inform you both but we don't know how much time he still have so I wanted to arrange for the Naming Ceremony of our angel. I want it to take place in front of Karan so that he feels a bit happy. I hope you both do not have a problem because the function is today itself"