Chap 19 - Annika Or Jennifer?

•SHIVAY•
Shivay's eyes widended watching the name on the screen. It was Jennifer. Her name literally gave him a shock. Millions of questions started clouding up his mind.
"He consummated his marraige with Annika" the reality which was actually so pleasing to him a few seconds ago, which overwhelmed him, now scared him. A sudden feeling of terror & guilt surrounded him. What was wrong with him? Was he a damn player? A casanova? He felt so cheap of him.  How can he play with the lives of two innocent girls at the same time.
On one hand he claimed that he loved Jennifer, he wants to get settled with her, he wants to spend his life with her but on the other hand Annika drews his heart towards him like moon draws water. He is always thinking about her. Even when he is with Jennifer his heart is always filled with Annika. He cares for her, he cant see her crying, he wants her to be happy. He dances with joy when she is happy, he feels the pain when she is upset. He likes to spend time with her, Jennifer hardly crosses his mind when he is with Annika. He never wants her to go, he doesn't likes it when someone touches her. The feeling of him making love to her made him so happy, the feeling of marking her his forever made him proud. All the emotions that he felt with Annika are really special & new to him. He never experienced such strong emotions with Jennifer ever. Why is it like that? WHY! WHY! WHY!? WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING WITH ME!???? Shivay punched his hand on the wall. The already wounded fingers got more injured.

ANNIKA•
The breakfast was prepared. She went to the room to call him. Shivay bandaging his fingers was what see saw when she entered the room.
"What happened to your hand" she said taking his hand in her worriedly. She was able to see the broken glass, the mark of blood on the walls & bedsheet & his bleeding hand.
"Nothing Ann..i" he was saying when she started scolding him.
"What is wrong with you? Why cant you take care of yourself?
"Annika listen to me" he was trying to say but she was on fire today.
"No you listen to me!!! What do you think Shivay? Being all ignorant about yourself , your health & about everybody will solve the problems? The way you have been behaving since last few days is not going to do anything better. You are not taking care of yourself, you dont eat properly, you don't sleep properly, you are over thinking, you are staring the walls for hours, you are not interacting with anyone, you are breaking things hurting yourself,  is that what's gonna make everything all right? This will not Shivay!! Hurting yourself like this, you will only stream into more pain & depression. Why dont you understand this?" She said scolding him, the tears already made their way from her eyes.

SHIVAY•
Shivay was standing stunned like a statue. This was the first time that he saw her this angry. Her eyes went all red. He could she she was shivering.
"Annikaaa! I m sorry. I know I have been hurting you from day one. I m sorry I went  all ignorant from the last few days but I just needed sometime alone. I went numb by everything that is happening. I needed to get all this in my mind. I needed some time to prepare myself, to be strong. But I know you have been suffering too. I m really sorry Annika. Plz forgive me. I promise I will act more maturely now. I will be strong" he said wiping her tears.

ANNIKA•
"Shivay I m not angry with you! I know you are fighting a war within yourself. I know there are so many emotions that are hovering up in your heart due to dad's health but you have to be strong. I m just worried about you. I cant see you like this. You are not alone, I m with you. We will face everything together" she said keeping her hands on his hands which were wiping her tears.

SHIVAY•
Shivay cannot thank god enough for sending this angel in his life. Its been days that he didnt talked to her, he was so engrossed in his pain that he literally forgot that she existed but even now she have no complaints. All she is worried about is him. After all that happened that night, she didnt even came to him. To discuss, To complain, To fight for her rights nothing. She didnt cared about herself, not even about her dignity. How can she have so much patience? Tears pooled up in his eyes.
He knew he needed some time to figure out this confusion which he was fighting with all other things. He wanted to make sure what he wanted in his life. He wanted to choose between Jennifer & Annika. This was going to be the most difficult phase of life because its not about Jennifer & Annika anymore. Its about him & his heart. Its about three lives. His, Annika's & Jennifer's. He cant be more careless now. He wanted to talk to Annika about that night but he cant at this point of time. For now he needed to sort this confusion out. And before getting the answers of his questions he wont discuss anything with Annika & Jennifer. He will first come to a strong conclusion & only after that he will talk to both of them.
Shivay decided while smiling towards Annika  & thanking her.

•ANNIKA•
She smiled back & asked him to come for breakfast. She was feeling so relieved now. Finally he spoke to her after so many days & more than that she was happy that he promised her that he will act more strongly now. She was in relief after he broke his long silence. Now he would express his pain & there will be nothing stored in his heart which can hurt him. He wont be depressed. He will take care of himself.

•SHIVIKA•
After so many days he was feeling so much light hearted & relaxed, like always it was because of Annika.
Shivika went & sat on the breakfast table.
"Come on serve me fast! M hungry" Shivay said rolling his hands on his tummy.
Annika could see the positive change in him. She chuckled & served him omelette & cheese toast.
She was about to serve herself some breakfast when he held his hand.
"Wait he said" while taking the dish & serving her.
She was already stunned when he took a morsel & feed her with his own hand. Annika could feel the tears of joy pooling up in her eyes. She ate from his hands & smiled.
He could see the happiness on her face, it reflected on her face. He now wanted to make her happy as a compensation for his behaviour from last few days.
"I m waiting Annika, when will you feed me?" he asked frowning his eyebrows.
She smiled & fed him. Her eyes shined with love. The moment his lips touched her fingers, she felt the same sensation which she experienced on the most beautiful night of her life. Shivay noticed the blush on her face, he smiled in his mind.
Now one thing was sure that she might not be regretting that night. The blush on her face gave him some positive feels as if what all happened was not a forced thing but he wanted to hear it from her.
"What happened Annika?" he asked looking at her, as if teasing her.
"Nothing Shi..Shivay" Ill just bring water. She said & went to the kitchen.

•ANNIKA•
She felt tears in her eyes. How much she wanted him to remember that night but it didnt happened. The pain was still hurting her but she decided not to cry anymore. Shivay was feeling better now & she didnt wanted to give him any tensions by crying. She decided to forget about that night completely. She cant tell it to Shivay, She will never. She cant see him guilty or regretting. She wants him to be happy & it lies in the secracy of that night. She wont ever tell him about it. She thought & came out.

•SHIVAY•
He knew she must be going through a lot. A women desires to live those moments with her husband. A women desires to be loved. How terrific & horrible it must have been for her to realise that her husband actually forgot the special night of their love union. I know she loves me! Alot! I know I have hurted you a lot Annika but just give me some time. I hope everything will be better after that. He thought.

She came out & gave him water. After thanking her with his ever so charming smile he went to his father's room. Lovingly caressing his hand on his forehead, Shivay took his blessing & went to office.

Precap : "I was right , she is the one for me"

Hello dear readers,
• First of all a very big sorry coz the chapter is changed, the precap was the winter of sadness but I have done some changes in the story so therefore I had to do this.
• Thanku so much for all the beautiful comments & votes. You guys are my angels.
• Shivay have finally realised that there is something wrong & he needs to come to a decision soon.
• What do you think will happen now? Will he chose Annika or Jennifer? Plz give your views.
• Keep reading, voting & commenting guys.
• Do share your views & doubts
Happy Reading ❤️