Chap - 14 Mr. Possessive

•SHIVIKA•
Everyone reached the parking of the airport. Shivay tried to ignore but still he was just looking at Annika & Karan.
There were 3 cars. Jennifer stood in front of a car & said "Comeon lets go Shivay" she said holding Shivay's hand.
"But Annika" he said looking at her. Annika was looking at him. She was standing clueless. She didnt wanted to come in between Shivay & Jennifer although it was very painful for her.
"Hey she can come with me, anyways we are going to the same hotel" Karan said.
"Yes, its sorted now! She will come with Karan" Jennifer said while sitting in the car. Shivay looked at Annika & said "I think she can come in this car" he wanted her to be with him. Jennifer obviously felt frustrated.
"Its okay Shivay, Ill be fine. You both go, I'll come with Karan" she said not wanting to be a bone in the cutlet.
"But Ann..."
"Oh comeon Shivay, whats the big deal? Its just a matter of half n hour" Jennifer said in an irritated tone. She couldn't understand why was Shivay so adamant.
"Yes Jennifer is right, moreover you both need some time alone, its been long since you both met" Karan said winking at Shivay, little did he know that he was just increasing his anger. Shivay noticed the disappointment in Annika's eyes when Karan said that, he knew this must have hurt her.
He finally sat on the car, while Karan & Annika sat on other car. Ruskin, John & Angelina followed them.

•SHIVAY•
He could not understand why did Annika sat with Karan? He wanted her to be with him. Karan was among his best friends but still he doubted his intentions when it came to Annika. He wanted her to be safe.
"What is wrong Shivay? Have you literally started treating her as you wife?" Jennifer asked cupping Shivay's face.
"Its not that, I told you the reason Jenny, I cant leave her alone like this. She is my responsibility" he reasoned.
But was it only about this? Wasn't there any other reason because of him wanted her to be with him? his mind said.
"But I cant see the same love in your eyes Shivay. You have changed. Do you even love me anymore or not?" Jennifer asked with tears in her eyes.
"Ofcourse I love you Jenny. Stop worrying. Everything will be fine" he said wiping her tears.
But he himself was confused. Did he even loved Jennifer the same way? He could feel the difference in him? He had no answer.

•ANNIKA•
The whole way Annika was just lost. Karan was talking to her but she was sitting quietly. Karan sensed the tension.
"Are you okay Annika? Hope I m not boring you!" he asked.
"No..I m fine. Just feeling a bit tired" she replied him warmly.
She was just thinking about Jennifer & Shivay. It's going to be tough for her & moreover she thought about Shivay. She knew now that he started caring for her, it will be more tough for him thats why she herself decided to distance herself from him so that he gets sometime with Jennifer without the feeling of guilt.

•The Grand Delight Hotel•
It started snowing heavily when they reached the hotel. The group went inside to check in but there were only two rooms available. Due to the rainfall it was not possible to move out.
Jennifer insisted on taking the rooms.
"Well I think you all wont mind if me & Shivay stay in one room & the rest of you can adjust in the other" she said blushing.
Shock was an understatement for Annika. She knew all this is gonna happen but she was not ready. Shivay & Jennifer in a room alone, together, all these things rushed her heartbeat into a race. She felt her throat chocking.
The moment Shivay heard Jennifer, he felt dumbstruck. How can he stay in a room with her leaving Annika with everyone else. Not that he didnt trusted his friends but still he was not feeling good. Moreover the way Karan was stuck with Annika, it made him feel more worse.
"No!" He said.
"What?" Jennifer asked in shock.
"I mean..They wont be comfortable Jenny. How will they all adjust in a single room. I think the guys can stay in one room & the girls can stay in another" he said.
"Shivay its just a matter of some hours. We have to leave for the party in 2 hours." She tried to convince him. Ofcourse she could feel how Shivay was just looking at Annika. There secret eye locks burnt her. She knew she cant take anymore risk with him & Annika.
"I m very tired Shivay. Plz just go to our room" she said & moved towards the room taking her luggage.
Shivay was stunned. He could see Annika's face. She didnt seemed okay but still she
faked smile.
"Annika" he said while moving towards her.
"You go & have rest Shivay, Its just 2 hours left to the party. Ill meet you in sometime" she said & went away with Angelina.
He could see her pain. He could see how she tried to hide those tears. He could see Karan smiling.
"Why are you smiling?" he asked looking at Karan.
"Nothing man. You know what She is such a nice girl Shivay. Thanku so much for bringing her here" he said giving a wide smile to Shivay.
Shivay felt like punching his face at that moment but somehow he controlled.
"Okay now let me go, will see you later. Hey Annika wait" Karan schreamed & left leaving Shivay stunned & shocked.
"What the fuck is happening" he said clenching his teeth & went to the room in frustration.

•SHIVAY•
He went to his room only to see Jennifer lying down on the bed. He went & sat on the bed. The moment Jennifer saw him she stood up & hugged him tightly.
"You cant even imagine how much I missed you Shivay" she said in a husky voice.
"I missed you too" he said, not responding to the hug properly.
Jennifer moved back & sat beside him. She cupped his face & was about to kiss him. Shivay suddenly jerked back. He was just thinking about Karan & Annika. Jennifer was shocked.
"What the fuck is wrong with you Shivay? I don't understand why are you behaving so differently? What has that bitch done to you?" She screamed in anger.
"Jennifer!!!!" Shivay screamed on top of his voice.
"Oh so now its hurting you if i m saying anything against her?" she raged.
"Yes because you are being immature. Why the hell are you abusing her? She haven't done anything to me. I m just not feeling good" he shouted.
Jennifer was quiet. Shivay realised how he shouted on her. He came & side hugged her. She tried to push him away.
"Jenny, plz try to understand me. I know all this is not easy for you but trust me its not easy for all three of us. Annika is not a selfish girl. She is trying to help me. Please dont be so mean to her" he said explaining his point.
"I m sorry Shivay, I m just so tensed, scared & irritated. I cant lose you. I love you. Just do anything & come back to me as soon as possible" she cried hugging him.
"Hmmm" he said. He was just lost. He couldn't understand how is everything gonna be fine.

•ANNIKA•
Annika was just standing near the window when all this happened. She knew she is the reason because of which all this is happening. She felt guilty & sad at the same time. Tears started falling from her eyes. She could see how helpless Shivay is feeling. She also felt hurt on the way Jennifer asked him to come back to her. But it was the only reality. She was broken again. She came here to give some happiness to Shivay but in turn she became a reason of his agony. He is so upset. She cant let him be. She will distance herself from him. She decided.

•THE PARTY•
The party was about to start. Everyone got ready. The theme for the party was blue. Shivay & Jennifer came looking adorable. He wore a dark blue tuxedo while Jennifer wore a blue gown. She was a blonde foreigner girl. Her features were sharp but she still looked cute ( not more than Annika)
Next came Annika wearing a beautiful offwhite net sari with royal blue blouse. She looked marvellous & ravishing. The moment Shivay's eyes fell on her, he got lost in her eyes. "She was so beautiful" he thought. Her black shiney hair were put into a bun. The blouse was high neck which hided her mangalsutra. He smiled at her. She smiled back. Jennifer again noticed how he was looking at Shivay. She felt herself burning. She never saw that side of Shivay. He never ever looked at her the way he adored Annika. She clutched his arms tightly bringing him back to reality.

In the meanwhile Angelina came & started talking to Jennifer. Shivay got a chance so he quickly went to Annika.
"Hi! You look ravishing" he complimented her making her blush.
"And you look handsome" she complimented back.
"Are you okay? I mea..." he was about to say when Jennifer & Karan came out of nowhere.
"Lets dance Shivay" she said dragging him to the dance floor.
"Yes, I want to dance with her please" Karan said excusing Shivay & holding Annika's hand.
Annika was stunned. She didnt wanted to go but Karan just dragged her & Shivay felt his blood boiling.

Precap : "How dare you touch my wife" Shivay punched him.

Hello peeps!
First of all thanku so much for all the good words on the last update. I never knew my story will be praised like this. I m blessed, thanks to you all❤️
• How do you all like the Jealous & Confused SSO? Well i love him😅💃🏻
• The next few chapters will end the honeymoon period, so much more is about to happen so keep reading & liking & commenting❤️
•Ask me if there are any doubts guys.
Till then take care & do not forget to tell me how you like this update.