Chap 41 - A Painful Reality

Shivay saw a servant standing on the door of his room.
"Yes?" he asked the man with killing eyes for ruining his private moment with his lovely wifey.

"Sir there is someone to see you both" the servant replied.

"Who's it?" he enquired.

"I don't know, he just said he wants to see you both. Bade sahab is out for walk so that's why I came to you" he replied.

"Okay, just attend him and tell him we are coming" Shivay said while closing the door.

He went to the poolside and told Annika about the guest.
"But who it can be so early in the morning Shivay?" She asked in amusement.

"Lets go and see" Shivay said to her.

"In these clothes?" she asked making a pout.

"Let me change them into a gown" he replied with mischievous smile.

"'No thanks but I can do it, just wait for me" she said teasing him and went to change her lose night pajama and top into a maternity gown.

She came back looking a bit presentable and pretty.

"Come on let's go" she said moving towards him.

"Why do I feel like not going out and feasting on you? " he said looking at her devilishly.

Annika laughed at him.
"Not againnn Shivayyy" she said blushing while pushing him lightly.

"Okay okay lets go out" Shivay held her hand and moved out of the room.

The moment they reached the hall, their eyes widened with happiness.

"Karannn" Shivay spoke excitedly and hugged him.

Yes Karan finally came to meet his best friends after approximately 6 months.

He hugged him back while Annika just smiled in amazement. Karan was her best friend too. What all he had done for her in her time of need, she can never ever forget it.

"What a pleasant surprise" Shivay said.

"Just felt like meeting you both" Karan replied with his warm smile.

After hugging Shivay, he went towards Annika and hugged her sideways.

"How are you mommy to be?" Karan asked her noticing the cute little baby bump. He felt so good watching her like that. He knew she was happy and that relieved him.

"How does it matter? You didn't even called us once since you left!" Annika said flaring her nose towards him. Of course she was angry on him for completely forgetting her and Shivay.

"I m sorry guys. Was just busy in life issues" Karan replied and lied.

He loved her, he fell in love with her the moment he saw her for the first time but hided his feelings to make her and Shivay one. The day he got to know she was expecting, he knew he needs to give her the happiness of her life and that was nothing but SHIVAY. Since the day he went back he never forgot her, he tried but he could not. Thus he deliberately tried to avoid her. Although he always prayed for her and Shivay's well being and happiness. He thought that his heart would get peace after going away from her but it didn't. He was getting restless so he came to meet them.