An appeal to my readers❤️

Hello guys!
First of all let me tell you how much m missing all of you! It seems like it's been a year that I have not written anything and m missing writing the womb connection so much! I know you all must be missing it too. Much love back for that.

Anyways the basic purpose of this post is to request you all to show your love and appreciation towards this book by voting in THE ISHQBAAAZ FAN FICTION COMMUNITY AWARDS conducted by IBFanficCommunity !!!

I have been nominated in three categories, so I kindly request you all to vote for this book.
The categories in which the book is nominated are as follows:
1. SET ONE VOTING ROUND ONE :- FAVOURITE FAN FICTION ( ON GOING )
2. SET TWO AND THREE VOTING ROUND ONE :-
FAVOURITE ROMANCE STORY ( SHIVIKA )
3. SET THREE AND FOUR VOTING ROUND ONE:-
FAVOURITE PREGNANCY/BABY STORY (SHIVIKA)

All you guys have to do is, go to the page IBFanficCommunity , see their work section, enter into "The ishqbaaaz Fanfiction  Community Awards" and then enter the categories I mentioned above. Then post an in-line comment by writing a "+1" under my head name in each category.

I know you guys have always supported me, and like always I need the support again.
Do ask me if there is any doubt. Hoping the votes to increase in huge number out of all your love guys.

Thanks a lot
❤️