Chap 32 - The Blissful Night

*MATURE CONTENT AHEAD*

•OBEROI MANSION•
The party was grand but not long lasting keeping in mind the health of Annika. Shivay made sure that she gets rest intervals in between the party. He was literally not letting her stand for more than five minutes. He was just making sure that she takes care of her health. It was 11:00 pm when the party came to an end. The guest departured while Shivay went to leave Mr. Oberoi to his room. The moment he was coming back, Mr Oberoi said

"I am so proud of you my son. I know I had forced you into this marriage Shivay but to be honest I was always doubtful about you. I was always scared that would you ever give her the happiness & rights that she deserved. I have no words to explain the relieve that my heart felt today after you announced in front of the world what she means to you. I have no guilt in my heart now. I m happy that I chose Annika for you. And I m sorry for the loneliness that you have felt in your childhood beta, I tried my best to make it up for the loss of your mom but I never knew you suffered so much" Mr. Oberoi said with moist eyes.

"Don't say this dad, I missed mom, but whatever I m today is because of you dad. I would have drowned into depression but I m alive today because you were always there to hold me. In fact I m more happy & thankful to you for choosing Annika dad, she has been the best thing of my life. I am really lucky to have her" Shivay said hugging his dad. Mr. Oberoi hugged him back & asked him to go to Annika.

•ANNIKA•
She was smiling like a stupid teenager remembering & reminiscing the memories of the party. She never knew that Shivay was so romantic. She always craved for his love, she always craved for him to say those magical words to her, she always craved for him to give her that special place in his heart but she knew she can only crave coz that seemed impossible. But she never had any idea that she will get back the love of her life and that too in such a sweet romantic way. It was true that it took time, it was true that she literally went through a hell to achieve it, it was true that the journey was not easy & pleasant but she was happy that it happened. It took time but she got it in the best way. She was happy that Shivay reflected his heart in such a pure way. She was so happy that he realised all his feelings for her and her heart told her that everything that he said to her was so deep and real. Keeping her hand on her cute baby bump she said...

"I never knew that I would have you in my tummy, I never knew that you were going to bring such a remarkable change in our lives, I never thought that your dad would ever love me but all this actually happened and it happened because of you my baby. Your mom is so happy today, she has got the most beautiful gift of her life and that's all because of you. Know that your mommy loves you a lot & she is thankful to you for being the soul of connection between your parents. I can't wait to meet you" 

She said with tears dripping her eyes while caressing her tummy lovingly. She was literally craving to meet her baby today. She knew that this baby has a big role to play in whatever happened. She knew her baby helped her get the happiness which she craved for so impatiently. She was busy feeling her baby when he came and wrapped her arms around her tummy, keeping his chin on her shoulder.

•SHIVAY•
He impatiently came inside the room to see her talking her heart out to the baby. The way she was crying and talking to her baby bump made his heart melt. He knew she was so happy today, he felt guilty for taking so long in giving her this happiness. He leaned against the wall quietly while folding his arms he secretly admired her. Keeping her hands on her baby bump and chatting with the baby, she looked the most cutest women of the planet. He quietly went towards her and hugged her and the baby.

"Daddy loves the baby too but a little more love for the cute mommy" Shivay said pecking softly on her cheek.

She blushed and turned towards him. They were facing each other.