Chap 34 - A Mishappening?

The cheesecake was delicious and that was visible by the childish way Annika was eating it. Shivay could do nothing but just adore her while she ate. Mr. Oberoi was thanking god for the happiness that was blooming in his home due to Annika. After eating his breakfast he went to his room.

"Annika, I doubt are you eating or you are feeding your cheeks and chin!" Shivay remarked looking at her cake smearing on her face.

"Umm its so tasty Shivay, you don't know! Let me just eat okay" she said eating the cake with her hands.

He went towards her chair and holding her hands he said " Let me taste it then" he said in that sexy hoarse voice giving her chills.

Before she could know he started licking her fingers, slowly yet sexily. She could do nothing but gasp. His lips round her fingers creating a havoc inside her tummy.

"Shi..vaay..." she said trying to pull back her hand but his hold was stronger.

The way he looked at her made her blush. This man and his hot blue eyes will surely kill her someday.

"Shivay dad!!!" she said looking behind him while he left her hands suddenly out of embarrassment and turned to see no one.

She laughed hard looking at his face.
"Look how's a daddy to be is scared of his own dad" she said pulling his cheeks.

"Oh shut up it's nothing like that" he said hiding his red face, obviously he must have been embarrassed if his dad would have seen him licking his wife's fingers.

"Aww you are so cute Shivay" she said teasingly.

"Stop calling me cute Annika, I ain't cute" he said frowning.

"You are cute but" it was as if she decided to tease him hard today.

"Well I can show you how hot I m, let me plz" he said while pulling her waist towards him. She collided with his chest. Their bodies kissing each other, her fragrance making him crazy. He leaned forward to kiss her, she tried to pull back saying
"Shivayyy dad, leave me"

He was not going to be fooled again, he didn't stopped, he kept decreasing the distance between them.

"Sh..ivaaay I m not lying, he is coming leave me" But he didn't listen.

"Ahem Ahem what's happening here" Shivay heard a rough voice from behind. It took him sometime to realise it was actually his dad standing behind him.
He suddenly left her with a jolt.

"Da..add actually she said something was irking in her eyes. I was just helping" he said and ran away from there faking a call.

Annika and Mr. Oberoi burst out laughing. Shivay was such a cutie when he was caught. Mr. Oberoi kept his hands lovingly on Annika's head and blessed her " keep laughing like this my princess, god bless you"

She hugged him with tears in her eyes.
"Thanku dad, I sometimes think it's a dream that I m living. Everything is so perfect. It scares me sometimes." she said to him.

"Nothing is gonna happen my princess. Everything will be fine from now onwards. You both have suffered a lot, now it's time for you both n my grandchild to be blessed with all the happiness of this world" Mr. Oberoi assured her.

It was the appointment day and thus Shivika went to the doctor for routine check up.

The doctor told the couple that the baby was doing fine and they just need to take care of the medicines, the diet, the sleep circle. Shivay asked several things from the doctor regarding the vomitings and nausea which the doctor told was normal and there was nothing to worry about.