Chap 30 - Yours Forever

•OBEROI MANSION•
She squinted her eyes due to the blazing sun rays that pierced through the window of her room. She could not see him in the room, after coming out of the washroom she saw a small chit of paper stuck on the mirror. She opened it amusingly to see what was written, it said

"Hey beautiful mommy to be,
I m hot & waiting for you on the table downstairs, soooo excited to go down your tummy to meet  my new friend,
Yours faithfully
The Breakfast"

Annika couldn't hide that cheeky smile which appeared on her face after reading that small message. Of course that was written by her husband Shivay. She knew his handwriting, too good just like him.

"Why is he so cute???" she thought while her heart felt super happy on the way he addressed her as "mummy to be". It reflected how happy he was regarding her pregnancy.

Dressed in an adorable light pink maxi dress with hair half parted, she looked like a cute barbie doll. She went downstairs to see the house decorated beautifully for the party.
Mr. Oberoi & Shivay was waiting for her. As soon as Shivay saw her coming down he sprinted towards the stairs to help her.

"Hey! good morning" he said holding her shoulders for help.

"Morning Shivay" she replied with a smile.

"You look beautiful" he said, his tone grew romantic while he winked at her.

"Thanku" she smiled, her cheeks matching the colour of tomato.

They came & settled down on the dining table.

"Morning dad" Annika greeted Mr. Oberoi.

"Morning princess" Mr. Oberoi said caressing Annika's hair lovingly.

Mr. Oberoi made it a point that till the time Annika is pregnant there is no need to bend down & take blessings, he anyways claimed that Annika is like his own daughter thus she need not do any formality of a daughter in law.

"Look at the surprise" Mr. Oberoi said to Annika eyeing towards the covered plates which were kept in front of her.

She graually uncovered the plate to see her favourite dish in the plates.
Hot round puris & mouth watering Aloo sabzi, Annika's favourite dish. She was literally craving for it today & surprisingly she got them.

"Aloo puriiiii!!" she schreamed excitedly & the moment she saw Shivay & Dad looking at her in bafflement, she pinned her lips together while hiding her embarrassment. Suddenly both Shivay & Mr. Oberoi chuckled at her cute antics.

"Yes Aloo puri! You like them right?" Mr. Oberoi asked her.

"Yes dad! This is my weakness!" she replied, her mouth teeming with food.

"You know Shivay has himself prepared it for you!" dad told her, literally making her numb, her eyes grew wide while her hand stopped in front of her face.

"Shivay made this! Really??? How? Why?? Oh my god this is so tasty, this man is capable of cook brilliant food too?" these thoughts filled up her mind whereas her vision got stuck on his face.

The way he was looking at her, his eyes all curious to know did she liked it or not made him look so cute.

"Hows it Annika?" Shivay asked her popping up his eyebrows in curiosity.