¹

You are Y/N L/N, you are from (country name) and is in South Korea to try and study there.
You weren't good looking as you think, you had pimples on your face and you are pretty dirty minded. But you were kind to others, helping when needed. But you just hated studying in your school back in your country, because you think they were too repetetive and never saw that much change.

You were a little depressed and wanted to end yourself because of, yeah, school problems, always the school or at home.
You were being forced to study in a school you don't want to and courses you don't like.
You just wanted to pursue gaming, you were a good LoL player, you got in Gold 3 the first months you played LoL.
Now you are Diamond 1, almost masters.

But your family hated seeing you play, they just wanted you to study. So one day you finally decided to run away from home. Breaking your innocence. You gathered everything, Laptop, many money, like a year worths of money. Cellphones and wrote a letter before you left, and erased any traces that they can use to follow you.

You cried some tears while walking to the airport but you know it is your decision.

~TimeSkip~

You landed on Seoul,South Korea, you weared a mask and a hoodie, but first used Fix on your hair to be like a clean cut.

First thing you needed to do, exchange your money for won.
You didn't know anything about South Korea locations at all.
You tried to find a dorm, but you need to manage your budget, cause if you can't find a past time job here. You are screwed.

~●TimeSkip●~
You finally found a dorm you can stay at, but it was with dorm mates, atleast you wont pay that much because the owner said the dorm users can pay for another one easily. What a freaking relief. You see the dorm users were 5 girls. Wew, I need to act mature here.

Y/N : Thank you for having me at your dorm.

? : No problem, we can use a new face here, by the way what is your name?

Y/N : Y/N, what is yours?

Irene: My name is Bae Joohyun but you can call me Irene, your name sound foreign.

Y/N : I am, I'm from (country name).

Irene: Ohh, cool. Hey guys introduce yourselves to Y/N.

Joy : My name is Park Sooyoung but you can call me Joy.

Yeri : My name is Kim Yerim but you can call me Yeri.

Wendy : My name is Son Seungwan but you can call me Wendy.

Seulgi : My name is Kang Seulgi, you can call me Seulgi.

Y/N : Nice to meet you guys. I see there are three rooms. So where should I go.

Irene : You pick. With Seulgi and Yeri , Joy and Wendy, or with me.

(Sept 8 2019 Author Update)
Damn my writing was cringy and bad as heck XD

《1/14/21》
Might use Jinyeon as the MC name in future chapters just cause I felt really used to it now. Y/N feels a bit ehh for me over the past years xd