⁷²

"Wah~ I didn't expect you to be that much of a crybaby Y/N." Suga jokingly said.

"Pfft. Harsh hyung.."

"I'm surprised you actually had interest in someone." Taehyung bluntly said out loud making everyone confused including Y/N himself.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you honestly ever like someone so much during the days." Taehyung told him, who was still not getting his point.

"Like how long have we been together, a year?"

"To be honest even I don't remember." He admitted making everyone create a laugh out of it except for Taehyung who was really trying his hardest to remember.

'All I kind of remember is that my birthday is close,' He silently muttered causing everyone to perk their ears up, 'I think, after today, 2 days later?' He ended making everyone collectively gasp in reaction.

"So you're born in October hyung?" Soobin asked.

"Wait it's- oh right it is currently October... Ahhh my head's all jumbled up! I can't keep up with everything..." He groans as he fixes his hair.

"Take a break hyung, it ain't gonna be bad if you stopped for awhile." Jungkook suggested.

"Well I did just make some songs recently..."

"Yeah I'll take that advice. Kinda need it." Y/N said.

.
.
.
.
.

Y/N came inside the resting area for the artists, he didn't know there was such a place backstage for the sole purpose of resting. He was damn excited to get a quick nap on a proper bed.

The room was quite large, it had quite the amount of beds, and had a pretty good air conditioner to cool up the room, perfect for sleeping. Y/N couldn't describe its concept further, it kind of reminds him of like those retreat rooms where people sleep together.

Y/N lightly hesitated for a moment though because there was indeed no privacy if someone else came in to do the same, but he doesn't care, he just wants to nap, even when it's still quite early in the morning, well he did get a little tired from the dry run earlier, and he also didn't sleep that long enough earlier so he felt like this was very much justified.

.
.
.
.

Yena came inside of the resting area hoping to sleep as well, only to completely forget that that was the reason why she came inside for the first place as she sees Y/N sleeping.

Yena sat down on Y/N's resting bed as she gazes at his sleeping body. " *sigh*... Oh how I wish I could just steal another kiss from those attractive lips of his.." She thought out loud as she softly strokes her palm against his cheek.

She then remembered what happened yesterday as she wondered what exactly did Chaeyeon and him talk about, and why he came out of the room crying.

Her heart sinks at the thought of it. Slowly, she began to think of the reason why did he ask for them to leave them by themselves. "Does he like... Chaeyeon.." Yena silently thought.

She was pulled out of her thoughts as the door opens again, revealing Wonyoung and Hyewon.

"Oh! It's Y/N oppa!" Wonyoung said, shocked.

"Quiet down he's sleeping!" Hyewon warned her as they both approached the girl on his bed.

"What were you doing on Y/N's bed?" Hyewon asked as she caresses her own hair.