⁴¹

The last part...

Y/N : They will all know me soon.

(Gorilla by Pentagon starts playing, but now you own Gorilla.)

The stage lights flashed red and blue all around the stadium.
The designs of the stage were something like a destroyed city.

(So you can change some of the dance steps in Gorilla, I personally want to change some to make it more hype but you have the power to change the steps. And of course as Y/N a solo you probably think he can't do the whole song because the song has many raps, so you also choose what to sing and not to sing parts.)

Your fans cheered and screamed your name loudly when the music started.
Your performance started by one by one of your backup dancers jumped on the stage from the bottom while you were the last one.
Your entrance was cool, you were boosted up from the stage lift and landed cooly, then some of your backup dancers ran and became a barricade for you to butterfly kick over, when you did your fans screamed louder while the idols where suprised at the very riskful trick.

Then your performance went on.

Timeskip

So your performance ended and you got an award, the Best Rookie Solo Artist Award, you went up the stage and accepted your award.

Y/N : Um, thank you all so much to the ones who voted me for this award, even though I'm very very new I was suprised to accept and even get nominated for this award.
I will work very hard for all of you fans!

His fans clapped and screamed for him as well as the idols.

Y/N : And one more thing, about the rumors circling around my identity as Ryu, some people are theorizing that I am actually, Y/N.

The idols then became more attentive at your speech.
The audience went in deep silence.
He flashed his smile to the camera.

Y/N : Well....... About Y/N...... I know him, and I'm unsure of what he is planning for his broken career, but I am SURE he's in here somewhere right now.

Y/N smiled and ended his speech, then the audience suddenly went in panic looked all around themselves to see if the Y/N is there with them.
Their voices were heard in the whole stadium.

"Y/N? Y/N is here?!" " OMG! Is he really here?!" "Y/N? My Y/N?!"

He slowly walked down the stage and bowed to his seniors.
He went down the stage steps and walked on his merry way backstage.

Y/N : Bingo.

He smiled a gleefull smile and proceeded to his room to change his clothes.
After changing he walked out of the stadium and walked his way back home.
While walking he was suddenly pulled into the back alley close to where he is walking.

Y/N : Hey! The heck!

He was punched by a masked figure.
But he didn't let up, he dodged the punch the person flew and countered it with a blow to the ribs.

The person fell to the ground kneeling in pain.
He backed his right foot up and kicked the person square in the face.
He was about to knock the person out until someone interfered.

Bang

Y/N backed up against the wall and slid down on his back.

Y/N : *grunt* Argh! Are you crazy?! You just shot me!

Another person appeared but with only a face mask and a hood on.
He can tell that that person is definitely a man.

Face Mask Person : You were about to knock out my mate, so I just oughta shot you.

Y/N clutched his left shoulder which was shot.

Face Mask Person : Y/N L/N, you're coming with us.

The face mask person went to Y/N and grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him up.
Y/N fought back and punched the person on the ribs, but Y/N was already sapped some of his strength from his gunwound.
The face mask person chuckled at his desperate attempts to remove his grip, he then backed up and kneed Y/N right on the chest.

Y/N coughed up and felt himself losing control of his body.
He then slowly passed out on the ground.

Face Mask Person : Finally, I'm about to get my reward!

The man carried Y/N over his shoulder and waked his mate up, then they both walked away.

Timeskip

Face Mask Person : I finally got who you wanted Ma'am.

??? : Good! I shall send your reward to your bank account, and after that, forget that we even had connections, got it?

Face Mask Person : Yes Ma'am!

??? : Dismissed.

The masked person left the room.
The unknown lady walked to the window of a cage which resembles the ones in prison.
In it contains a unconcious Y/N slumped on a bed of stones.

??? : I, no, we, finally get our SON back.

She laughed evily at the sight of Y/N.

To be continued.....