⁵⁷

Y/N was just drinking and eating some sandwiches the bar provided free of charge.

Excuse me, Y/N-ssi?

Y/N stopped eating his sando and looked behind him and saw Jinyoung of GOT7.

Y/N : Oh, Jinyoung sunbae, why?

Jinyoung : JYP hyung invited you over to JYP Entertainment for a tour of the building, cause it was fixed recently and he wanted your thoughts about it, and also wanted to talk to you.

Y/N : Hmm, sure, but what did hyung wanted to talk to me about?

Jinyoung : I don't know the full details, but something about collaboration I guess.

Y/N : Well, alright, please tell him I'll come tomorrow, thanks hyung.

Jinyoung nodded and walked back to his friends.
He continued eating his fill and drinking also.

Y/N : (Hard to believe I'm actually an award nominee for the Grammys, I was so sad and lifeless back then, I think I would've killed myself. But now I'm happier than ever, I even have another collaboration, with Camila freaking Cabello, I got asked by her if I can be a rapper and also dance with her at the Grammys.)

He then remembered something he used to use that he still carried, he reached in his pocket and took out a pack of cigarettes with only 6 sticks remaining.
He took one out and played around with it, thinking about smoking one.

But before he could even take out his lighter somebody's hand smacked the cigarette out of his hand.

??? : Don't you even dare to think about smoking again Y/N.

Y/N : I was just reminiscing about smoking Jisoo noona, you didn't have to smack my hand again.

Jisoo sneered at him, it got him to giggle a bit because she was cute when sneering.

Y/N : So, how are you these days?

Jisoo : Busier than ever because of our tours.

Y/N : Oh, must be tough but I believe you all could handle it. (I should have a world tour after the Grammys.)

Jisoo : You're just so kind with words Y/N.

The 2 catched up with their lives and went to the others to also have a nice conversation.
After a while Y/N stood up to get another drink and sandwich, then a group of girls went to him.

It was G-Idle, they looked like little kids wanting to talk to a artist they like.

Yuqi : A-Annyeong Y/N.

Y/N : G-Idle sunbaenims, *bows* annyeong.

After their greeting the girls just stared at him, he didn't know what to do so he also stared waitingly at them.
Then Soojin started to nudge Soyeon, then everyone started to nudge her forward.

Y/N : Umm, excuse me?

Soyeon finally regained her senses and realized their faces were mere centimeters close which cut off her breath.

Soyeon : A-o-oh, U-Umm, do you mind uhh, ermm, *closes eyes* signing these for us?

She showed him 6 cases of his first album which looked newly bought and a marker on top of it all.
Y/N chuckled just realizing that they wanted his signature/autograph, he thought to himself how funny it was to have his seniors buy and come to him to get a autograph on his own album.

Y/N : Umm, *chuckle* Yeah sure no problem sunbae.

He took the marker and opened it, and he signed the albums one by one with a awkward smile.