³

You woke up alone again,making you kinda sad because you were alone.
You decided to look around the house,because since no one was there only you.
While roaming around you went by the laundry room,you went in to check it.
And when you looked around you noticed something that triggered your perverted mind.

The girl's used panties and bras.
You scanned outside again to check if no one was really inside.
You cannot resist the urge to take one so you took 6 actually.
You smelled them first,they smelled sweet to you actually.Thinking about where the panties was located made you hard.

You decided to go to your room and jack off.

You started to jack off while smelling their used panties.
While almost about to cum the door opened.

Your heart dropped so hard,you immediately covered yourself up but unfortunately Joy noona saw what you were doing and was taken aback.

Joy : Hey Y/N could you pl- what are you doing?! And is that my panty?!

Y/N : Joy noona,I'm sorry I couldn't resist it.

Joy bit her lip at the sight of your dick,she was turned on by the size of it.

Joy : Don't worry,I understand,you must have been very turned on by being with us.

Y/N : H-How?

Joy : I just know.

She then knelt infront of you and laid you down your bed,and started to suck your dick.

Y/N : J-Joy noona!

Joy : Don't worry,I'll take care of your sexual desires from now on as your unnie.

She sucked your dick nice and good.

Y/N : Joy noona I'm close.

You then came in her mouth, the sight of her mouth dripping with your cum made you feel great.

Joy : Just tell me if you need "help" again.

She kissed me on the lips before she left the room making you confused and happy.

After that business you played a game of league and planned on what you would be doing as a job.
You actually planned on being a Kpop star.
You were practicing singing way back, and improving it.
While looking at the mirror you noticed the skin care product you used worked.
You retained your white and smooth skin.

You went to find a good company to apply to be a Kpop idol.
You were still not sure if you want to be a solo artist or be in a group.

You rounded of 3 Entertainments to join.
It could either be Cube Entertainment,SM Entertainment or BigHit Entertainment.

If you were in Cube you would probably be with Pentagon, in SM you could either be a solo artist or if lucky be put in one of the groups like EXO.

If in BigHit, you would be probably solo or with BTS.

You decided with BigHit.
Because you wanted to join a company that doesn't have that many artists.