⁵⁴

Y/N woke up very early, 4:00 AM.
He looked beside him to see Tiffany still sleeping very soundly.

He looked outside the balcony, there were now cars on the streets moving along, maybe they have early jobs he thought.
He closed the curtains and went to exercise at their living room.

After 10 minutes Tiffany still wasn't up, so Y/N decided to go and take a bath.
After the bath he dried himself and wore some house clothes, he went infront of the mirror and carefully wore his contacts.

He took out his laptop and sat down on the couch and booted the laptop up.
Then while waiting for Tiffany to get up he watched some Youtube and also thought of some lyrics for some songs he'll sing.

He got tweeted out by not only R City but also Major Lazer to get featured on their new songs, Locked Away and Let Me Love You.
He agreed and replied to the both of them that if he wasn't kidding around with him, he would love to get featured.

@ R_City
Eyo wassup Mr. @ Ryu_Y/N!
You down to feature on my new song dawg?

@ TheMajorLazorOfficial

How about me @ Ryu_Y/N? I also want your voice on my track ASAP!✋✋

Y/N just noticed all the buzz around him, every SNS has him on every main topic.
Some sites say, "Ryu / Y/N, at least a year as a solo in the Kpop Industry, already invited to the AMAs, could he top BTS?"

Y/N thought to himself that once he tops over BTS, he would be making history.
Well, he is close to topping BTS, with only one album, he has already surpassed album sales, surpassed EXO for 2nd place right behind BTS.

Songs now owned by Y/N

Locked Away - R City Ft Adam Levine.
The Way I Am - Charlie Puth
Let Go - BTS, (japanese, korean, english versions.)
Let Me Love You - Major Lazer ft Justin Bieber. (Ft. Y/N / Ryu)

The AMAs will begin at 9:00 PM tomorrow, Y/N has a whole day to spare, then the next day he'll need to get a complete makeover for the interviews he'll attend and then finally after all that, the AMAs.

So he called the kitchen staff and ordered breakfast, some coffee, clubhouse sandwiches, and 2 all american platters, essentially bacon, sausages, eggs, buttered toast, and baked beans.
But Y/N specifically requested for beans and sausages to be replaced by mushrooms and a load of thick circle chopped potatoes sprinkled with salt.

He finished ordering and waited patiently for the food to be delivered to their hotel room.
He stood up and stretched his body around and looked around the room.

He peeked out of the curtains, just a little more till the sun comes out.
He looked at Tiffany sleeping soundly, he sat infront of her and just stared at her beauty.

He caressed her cheek and brushed the hair blocking her beautiful eyes.
Then he had a idea, he took out his camera and took pictures of the "hopefully-not-the-last" view from the hotel.

Then he just waited for the food to come.

Timeskip

5 minutes later the food he ordered came to the front door, he paid for it, and luckily for him, received a discount because the kitchen staff really liked him.

He brung all the food to the table and set it all nicely and after that he waited for Tiffany to wake up.

2 minutes later

Tiffany woke up, she sat up against the bed and stretched around.
She had saw Y/N sitting on the chair with food on the table.

Y/N looked at her hoping she would come and eat before the food gets cold.
But as Y/N thought, she didn't get up and went back to sleep.