¹⁸

U-U-Unnie!?!?!

Jisoo was startled and broke the kiss quickly.
She quickly moved away from Y/N.

Jennie : Unnie! Y/N! What were you 2 up to!

Y/N : Uhh.

Jisoo stayed silent but was smiling at her first kiss.

Lisa : My eyes!

Rose : I don't even know how to react to this.

Jennie : Y/N go to your room right now.

Y/N sighed and scratched his hair and gone to his room, while there he already took what he needed and whst he came to the dorm for.

The girls saw Y/N leave the room.

Jennie : Where are you going? We aren't done discussing things here.

Y/N : I need to go back to the studio for practice.

Jennie : Fine, but remember, we are going to talk about this when you come back.

Y/N nodded and walked to the door.
Lisa ran up to him and pinned him to the wall.
She leaned closer and said.

Lisa : What you did with Jisoo unnie.... I want to do it with you too.

She then kissed Y/N, making Y/N flustered and red, she broke the kiss and touched his lips with her finger.

Lisa : Shhh, just remember what I said.

When the girls were getting impatient waiting for Lisa to start the discussion.
Lisa came back and said that she just asked Y/N something.
Y/N came back to his senses and walked back to the studio, while processing what Lisa had did to him.

TimeSkip

Y/N : Jimin Hyung! I'm back.

Jimin : Finally! We are about to go now for rehearsing on the stage and then performing it later.

The group gathered in the studio and waited for the van, when it came they all got in and they drove to the stadium.
They arrived at the stadium and they all ran up to the stage.

Y/N : Wow! It's so wide and large!

Y/N was fascinated by the stadium and the stage view.
They wore their nametags and rehearsed Fake Love, Anpanman,Airplane PT2,DNA, and Idol.

Y/N's lines in Airplane PT2 is Jungkook's El Mariachi part and the rap part that J-Hope dances too.
His lines in Anpanman:
He sings with Suga when Suga raps 'im not a superhero' which Taehyung was.
Jimin's first 'anpanma panmapanman' and his 'waiting for you anpanman' with Namjoon dancing with him.
Jungkook's Rap.
I forgot if I already told you guys what Y/N's parts is in Fake Love so I will put it here.
His lines are Jimin's line after J-Hope raps.
Jimin's 'i don't know i don't know i don't know why'.
And jungkook's lines after 👆👆.
And 'Im so sick of this Fake Love' after ☝☝ that too.

The time to perform was now.
They performed their songs flawlessly.
But something happened with Y/N during Idol.
At the chorus when Namjoon was in the middle saying 'urssue johbdae' (i forgot the spelling)
He messed the 360 jump and fell on his knees.
He experienced excruciating pain running from his knees to his thighs.

But he continued the song even flawlessy doing the kick and his high notes.
The song finished and they posed sitting down, the stadium has no roof so there were no lights.
The fans saw him having a hard time standing up and limping to the backstage.