⁶¹

I never have thought I'll be running in a mall again with another reason rather than playing hide and seek.

KEEP ON RUNNING GUYS! WE'LL CATCH UP TO HIM EVENTUALLY!

Y/N OPPA~~!

Are they even reporters? I feel like some are just some crazy fans.
Well I do feel proud of myself for making those girls feel more comfortable with all the attention turned on me.

I ran past a Uniclo branch and I quickly u-turned inside and ran quickly to the nearest fitting room.

*tap tap tap tap*

*door bangs and closes*

*gasp gasp gasp*

Damn that was very tiring.
Then I look up to someone, that made me instantly back up against the door.

Y/N : R-Rosè noona.

She was in the middle of trying out a full outfit, and she has just removed everything,
I had to yeet out of there right now, I just remembered again, seening her message.

I had my hand on the doorknob but she grabbed me and me and smashed me against the mirror.

Rosè : Where do you think you're going mister?

She hissed as she pressed her cute rack against my chest and crawled her hand through my shirt.

Rosè : You think I wouldn't forget you not replying? *chuckle* Too bad baby boy...

I frozed at her flirty side and couldn't help but whimper silently as she made her way down to my pants who had a big bulge and started to carress it.

Rosè : You should be punished for that Y/N~~

Rosè began to snuggle herself on my nape and went to mark me.
The booth was filled with lust, heat, and sounds of lips hitting skin.

But before she could pull my pants down I stopped her and pushed her against the wall.

Y/N : N-Not now noona.

Rosè : You should apologize first, and to Jisoo noona too.

Y/N : I'll make it up to you both for sure!

She pouted and crossed her arms and looked at me like we were fighting like 2nd graders.

Rosè : Promise?

Y/N : Promise.

She smiled and dropped the cute facade and pulled me into a passionate kiss.

Y/N : *gasp* I'll get going now, bye noona.

Rosè waved at me as I exited the stall, great, looks like it all cleared up a little.
Felt like it was something from a horror game, what was it called? Dead By.... Dead By- something.

I walk out still cautious and remained alert incase of someone hiding from behind a escalator or something.

I had to wear my mask, well, now what?
I guess I could go watch a movie, seems like hmm.... Lion King? Or Spiderman?

I go to the cinemas and got a ticket to Lion King, seems like it was the most selling out one so, probably good.

Well, to kill time, arcade?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

3RD PERSON POV

Y/N : WAH~ JACKPOT!

Y/N is currently kneeling infront of the arcade machine and what looks like celebrating, is kinda overdoing it.