¹⁹

Taehyung : Y/N-ah wake up.

Taehyung was struggling waking Y/N up, he was very tired and plus his injury made him not want to get up.

Y/N : (grunting noises)

Taehyung : Cmon it's time for breakfast.

Y/N just wanted more rest.

Taehyung decided to give up and do something fun.
He saw down besides Y/N thought of things, then a idea came into mind, V Live!
Taehyung started a V Live showing what the members are currently doing.

Taehyung POV

Hi everyone! V here! I will be showing you today what we are currently up to.
He pointed it at Y/N sleeping soundly in his (insert TV show) printed logo black shirt and green checkered boxers.

Y/N is still currently sleeping, he really want to recover in order to be able to join us. Please send him your best wishes.

Comments:

Y/N looks so cute and adorable sleeping in his outift.

How can someone look so fine while sleeping?

He is sleeping yet looks like he can seduce us all at one!?!?

I hope you get better Y/N!

Anyways the members are currently eating breakfast and I have just eaten.

5 Minutes Later

Anyways I have to end this V Live, goodbye guys!
With that I ended the V Live.
(I hope Y/N is already awake)

3rd Person POV

Y/N had just woken up at the sound of his phone ringing.
He looked to see who is calling, it was the TV directors.

Y/N : Hi.

Director : Y/N-ssi we have a special episode today, and we will invite multiple idol groups also former group members like Jeon Somi , and including you and BTS for a field trip!

Y/N : Oh, Cool! I'll tell them.

With that Y/N hanged up and got on his wheelchair and wheeled to the living room.

Y/N : Hyungs! Pack your things, we are going on a field trip.

Y/N then wheels to the kitchen leaving the other guys dumbfounded at Y/N.
Y/N ate his share of breakfast and explained to Namjoon what was it all about.

10 Minutes Later

BTS had packed their things and went to the set, J-Hope volunteered to wheel Y/N this time.
They arrived on the set and saw 2 big buses, Y/N never saw any bus like this, it had another floor.
Back in his country, when it was field trip it was only a regular bus, not like this.
Apparently they were the first ones to come.
The directors set a box beside each bus, there you get a ball that has your seat number on.
They all took one each and got on the bus.
The 2nd floor was intended for the camera men.

Jin helped Y/N close his wheelchair and helped him also get on the bus.
Jungkook, Suga, Namjoon, Jin, and Jimin were at the back.
J-Hope and Taehyung were both beside eachother.

Y/N POV

Y/N : Guess my luck ran out.

I was seated at the middle meaning I can't join my members, and they all surprisingly were together!
I sighed and sat on my seat.
I looked out the window, but I decided to play on my phone.
I looked around my seat place, it was freaking cool! Unlike in my country.
They had outlets to charge your gadgets, drink holders, and even a foldable desk.

3rd Person POV

2 hours later Twice,Red Velvet, GOT7, and Blackpink arrived.
BTS greeted them as they walked to their seats, Irene winked at Y/N when she saw him. Y/N smiled in reply.
But when they all sat down Y/N felt even more sad.
Why? They all sat with their groupmates.
Y/N started to think that the seats were scripted.

Then someone sat by him..... It was Kim Sohye.

Y/N : Hello.

Sohye : H-Hi.

Y/N looked over to the 2nd bus, he saw Exo, Ikon, Pristin, Wanna One, and Seventeen, with Dara and Somi.
Y/N guessed that Sohye was one of the invited former group member.

Sohye : I-I'm a fan!

Y/N : Oh, thank you.

She flashed her cute smile at Y/N.

Sohye POV

Man, I get to sit with my crush Y/N from BTS!
My day couldn't get luckier!
I will make my moves on him one by one.
When I saw his face and his...abs at the Seoul Music Awards I have set my eyes on him.
I want you Y/N, I love you.

3rd Person POV

The bus then started to go to the destination, it was a team building exercise thing place, we would be split into teams to compete.
The field trip was apparently a week long, Y/N then remembered his injured knees, how would he participate.
He then decided to take painkillers if needed, he really wanted to participate, he wanted to show the other groups that he is the new member of BTS, hopefully there would be fans watching in both TV and live to Y/N thought because he wanted to have support from the fans too.

The tour guide explained the rules on the bus and then they took off.
Y

/N wore his sweater, he also ate some chips and drank his juice.
The bus was driving for 1 hour now and Sohye decided that she wants to make her move now.

A speaker was also set up and it played a playlist, Girls Like You was currently playing.
They stopped at a museum and they toured it for 2 hour and 20 minutes.
Before it was Y/N and Sohye's turn to get off thr bus, Sohye kissed Y/N deeply.
Y/N in shock, pushed Sohye off him.
Sohye smiled at Y/N intently and seductively.

Sohye : I love you Y/N, I will make you mine.

She then stood up and left the bus leaving Y/N dumbfounded and red.

2 hours and 20 minutes later

The tour at the first destination was finished and now they were heading to the resort.
Y/N was sweating from the "adventuring" he did with BTS around the museum. They took pictures of the whole museum, they separated with the tour guide to tour themselves, Jin and Namjoon were the ones who toured the whole group.
He waited for Sohye as she was his partner and they needed to be together, even though the adventuring he did was only with BTS.
They both sat down, Y/N wiped his sweat with a towel and Sohye used her phone.

Y/N started to feel sick and dizzy, maybe his knees were getting to him, but probably not he thought.
Y/N leaned against the window and slept after a while.

1 hour later

Y/N woke up feeling much greater than before, he felt something leaning against him when he woke up.
He looked to see Sohye leaning against him, sleeping soundly.
He saw that his hyungs were taking pictures of them so he glared at them and they stopped, not after laughing a little.

What Y/N didn't notice were a couple of girls staring at him with death glares.