You didn't have a bright childhood, you were forced to always get good grades.
You always had to study, even though you had a knack on remembering the things teachers teached.
You were still forced to study rather than taking a break.That is one of the reasons you didn't like studying

To be honest you once didn't like Kpop,but listening to them made you like them very much.
Because of your parents wanting you to study everyday,you started to come home late,playing at computer cafes,playing basketball with friends.

You always had a excuse and they believed it,well,not all the time.
They'd ground you if they found out,but you didn't care,you just wanted to have some fun.

At school you were not bullied because you can retaliate,so that's one problem you can forget.
But the teachers there, if one student got scolded,the whole class would be scolded too.
Because the teachers say that we were a class and we were like family.That we should be scolded too if one gets scolded.Another one of the reasons you didn't like school.

That sucked,because your parents thought that it was your fault.
So they would ground you, again.

So one day you decided you couldn't take it anymore, you decided to leave.

Back To The Present

Y/N : Namjoon Hyung! When is the awards!!!😐😐

Namjoon : It is tomorrow! And by the way you started calling me by Namjoon, why?

Y/N : I think that calling you Namjoon Hyung rather than RapMon Hyung is much more better to hear.

Namjoon nodded and before leaving he told Y/N.

Namjoon : You better go home and sleep early, the awards are tomorrow,you better not be late Y/N!

Y/N : Sure! Goodnight Namjoon Hyung!

Namjoon smiled then left the studio, you then checked your phone for the time, 7:12 PM.

You can go for a snack, you went to Panda Express and got noodles and some orange chicken.
You went home at around 7:40 PM, still a little bit energetic.

You got in the apartment and didn't see the girls, you switched the TV on and ate your food.
You saw the girls performjng at Music Bank.

You felt comepletely stupid because you just knew the reason why they were always gone.
They were a Kpop Group too,you facepalmed because you just realized.

You checked your Instagram, you made one a long time ago because, you don't know either.
You just made one, you checked it and Kpop was all over the feed.
You saw the girls too, you saw their group's name, Red Velvet, you remembered it.

You followed them and then continued to eat.
9:24 PM, you decided to sleep.

You woke up tired,cause you didn't sleep early thats why.
You looked at the time 5:02 AM, you still woke up a little earlier that you thought.

You looked out the window, no sun yet.
You looked at Irene noona, still sleeping.

You went to the living room and saw Seulgi noona sleeping on the couch.
You carried her to Yeri and her's room and set her down.

After closing the door you put a blanket on both of them.
But before you left the room you were held by a hand.

It was Seulgi, she was biting her lip while looking at you lustfully,
You were panicking at what to do.
You then heard the door get locked, you looked over and saw Yeri locking the door while smirking.

You then got pulled to the bed and while on top of Seulgi,she pulled you closer and kissed you.
You started getting more aroused, after the deep kiss, Yeri kissed you too,this time you were on the bottom.
Seulgi started to pull your pants off and your shirt, after undressing you she too undressed to her bra and panties.

You helped Yeri undress herself, all of you now were in your underwears.
Seulgi got close to your dick and sucked it, Yeri got ontop of your face and rode you.

Seulgi was going fast and hard making you go nuts, Yeri clenched her pussy, you then tounged her faster and more aggresive.

You came inside Seulgi's mouth, she left some on your dick and then jerked it, the remaining on her hands she rubbed on her breasts.

Seulgi rubbed your hands on her breasts, making her make sounds.
Yeri came and moaned loudly, her juices was all over your face.

You raised your head a little, you saw that they were still horny.

Yeri sucked some of your cum that Seulgi left on your dick and then inserted it inside her.
She moaned a little at your size, Seulgi was teasing you to come over and finger her.

You leaned near her pussy and tounged it while fingering it.
Making her orgasm a little.

Your left hand holding Yeri and bouncing her faster.
Yeri was close to cumming again.
You too was close.

You pulled Seulgi closer in order to sink your tounge deeper in her.
Making her scream and making her juices flow.

It tasted sweet, Seulgi took your head and kept rubbing it against her pussy.
You told Yeri you were very close.
She rode you faster then pulled herself out when you were about to release.
Your cum hit her pussy making her cum too.

Yeri then rested on the bed, happy and wet.
You wanted more, you surprised Seulgi by positioning her to be on all fours and thrusted in her fast.
Making Seulgi bite her lip to contain her loud moans.

You were grunting so much because of your dick being squeezed in Seulgi's pussy.
After some more thrusts you switched to missionary position.
Making Seulgi moan more.

Yeri fingered herself at the sight.
You positioned her on her sides and lifted her leg up and thrusted in her.
Seulgi was orgasming now, you were fondling her breasts while going deeper and deeper.
You thought this was the best sex you ever had.

Yeri got close to your face and made out with you while fingering herself.
You helped Yeri by inserting 3 fingers in her making her orgasm again.

You couldn't handle it anymore, Yeri too came all over your fingers.
You licked them clean and Seulgi was cumming on your dick.

You told them to kneel infront of you.
They did and started to lick your dick a bit.

Then you came, this time sperm came out.
It fell on their faces,you wiped them off with some tissues.
You then fell on the bed exhausted.
You looked at the time 6:12, you weren't exactly late but you realized you, Seulgi noona and Yeri noona have been fucking for an hour.

Y/N : T-thanks I gu-guess?

Seulgi : That was fun Y/N.😊

Yeri : Can't wait for the next one.😊

Y/N just laughed and bid goodbye. You took a shower and took of to the studio for your "the best day of your life".