⁶⁹

Gyuri got ontop of Y/N and furiously ravaged his lips.
She slowly unzipped his pants as she began to bite his bottom lip.

She didn't care if it bled or not, all she cares about is this moment right now with him.

Gyuri : I'm sorry, I can't handle you~

She stopped attacking Y/N's mouth and went down to his lower body.
Y/N tasted both his noona's lipstick and his blood, but he didn't give a damn also about his lips.

She pulled down his shorts and out it goes.
She stared at "it" for a few more couple seconds until she went to stroke it at a nice and steady pace.

Gyuri wanted to make him go crazy, so damn crazy for her.

Y/N stared at her hoping she'd suck it right damn now, she notices Y/N and looks at him.

Gyuri : *smirk* I can't wait~

Gyuri POV

I lick my lips at his size, damn he's big~
I spat on his dick and sucked his hot cock.

I bring my lips to the tip of his head and softly dug my teeth on it while twirling my tounge around it.

Y/N : Goddamn it feels so good!

His deep grunting, it's turning me on~

How is this going to fit in my cunt? Looking at it gets me intimidated but also excited.

Y/N POV

Y/N : Argh noona!

This may be one of the best blowjobs I have ever had.

Her pouting face gets me harder and harder, Oh man I want to taste her right now~
I twist her soft gray hair and grasp it tightly, and I make her suck that cock.

I can feel the tip of my penis hitting the back of her throat over and over again.

What a euphoric experience~ Oh man I hope it never ends~

Once I felt her slow down I felt frustrated, I wanted more.
I stood up making Gyuri look at me confused while still having my cock in her mouth.

I hold her head and shove my cock whole repeatedly wanting to make her choke.
I felt her whole body tremble sending vibrations along the veins of my cock.

She held onto my hips and tapped my legs, begging me to slow down through her pleading eyes .

Y/N : I'm sorry noona~ I love your mouth so bad!

I continue to make her deepthroat me, after awhile she started to lose herself.
I can feel her saliva coating my entire dick, making every thrust feel more pleasurable and sensitive.

Y/N : Ack noona! Here it comes!

Gyuri : Hrmhp!

I curse in pleasure as I fill her mouth up with my creamy seed.
My legs shuddered from too much excitement and pleasure as I knelt down infront of her.

She had a hard time with all that cum in her mouth.
She managed to swallow some but not every drop. I watch as my cum slowly trickled down from her bottom lip, to her cleavage, across her bellybutton, the down to her pussy, which was very wet to the point that she was already dripping her sweet juices on the soft fur mat making it wet, I guess she already took her undergarmets off while I was fucking her mouth.

Y/N : Aw noona~ you're leaking wet~

Gyuri noona was still unresponsive, she was taking long and deep breaths, did I wait for her?