¹²

Y/N came to the studio,after the hot sex he got in.

Namjoon : Y/N,we are putting you in a tv show!

Y/N : What Tv show and why?

Namjoon : It is where you live with other roommates and live a normal life.

Y/N : What do you mean by normal life?

Namjoon : You know, going to school and doing other stuff on camera.

Y/N sighed at the thought of going to a school again,but he hopes that it isn't even close to the experience he had back in (insert country name).

Y/N : *sigh* fine.

Namjoon smiled at him and helped him pack his luggage that was bought by the managers.

Y/N : Hyung do you even know what the TV show's name is?

Namjoon : I forgot.

Y/N sighed even more and packed his stuff to go to the set.
Y/N noticed his throat hurts when he drinks, eat and other stuff.
Y/N was always annoyed by stuff because of his living condition back then.
He was always irritated by simple things like closing the lights and especially slow internet.

Namjoon and Jin : Behave out there Y/N! We will miss you here!

Y/N laughed at the two hyungs of him, acting like a dad and a mom, he waved goodbye and went on to the set.

Y/N got to the set around 7 am.

Director : Y/N! You have arrived! I was expecting you!

Y/N bowed down and greeted him and went to the waiting room which he was supposed to wait for his roommates to arrive.

He got his phone out and played PUBG, he realized that he took many things,even his laptop to play League.

??? POV

Unnie where are you going the waiting room is this way!

??? POV

Oh sorry I didn't notice.

Y/N POV

While just winning a game of PUBG I decided to watch youtube.
Then I heard the sound of the door opening,could it be my roommates.

I looked and saw BlackPink sunbaenims enter.
I quickly stood up from the couch and greeted them.

No One POV

Y/N : Hi BlackPink sunbaenims!

BlackPink : Hi Y/N!

They got acquainted fast.

Jennie whispered to Jisoo.

Jennie : He is cute! You think unnie?

Jisoo : He is.

They all got informed of what is the show about, and they got sent to their rooms.
Lisa and Rose were sharing a room, same as Jisoo and Jennie.
Y/N took a single room,he helped the girls unpack first and then unpacked his stuff.
The girls told Y/N that they would be away because they have a fan signing today.
Y/N nodded and they got on their way, he decided to take a walk around where their dorm is located.

Y/N first memorized the way back to the house and went out to look around the city.
He saw a park, he had missed the feeling sitting on a bench in a park with a beautiful view.
He took a seat on a bench.

After a while someone also sat on the bench Y/N was sitting on.
Y/N looked at the face of the person, and to his surprise it was PRISTIN's Kyulkyung!