⁶³

Y/N POV

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/N : Wah, the Fact has a gigantic stage huh?

I look around and the stadium is just shockingly big, reminds me of when we toured, I'll be touring with them again, but before that I'll be touring by myself in Japan.
It's very early in the morning, the breeze is colder than usual today.
I'll be performing with BTS later, I had reconciled with them over some food, not beer, I can't of course, but I think I already drank, did I? *sigh*

Well, we'll be rehearsing today, with all the groups participating, since this SMAs bigger, tons of groups were invited, Exo, NCT, all of them I mean, SuJu, Shinee, even SNSD, ITZY, and more.

I'll be performing I think 8 songs in total, my gosh, I'll be so tired.

PD-Nim said since I participated in making Persona and Dream Chapter, I should join BTS he said, and he also said he'll give me a raise, and also the fact that I made Jamais Vu for them also gave him a reason to have me join them.

No problem but, 8? It's a bit too much, I'm 15 for god's sake, *sigh* well to be fair they don't know.

And Blackpink and Izone also are coming, well, atleast Jisoo and Rosè noona liked the gifts and forgave me, but I'm kind of scared but also feeling a type of excitement for Izone.

They already planned out, including me, what the order of BigHit has got.

I'll be performing with TXT, I'll be joining them in Cat and Dog, and Blue Orangeade. Then they'll be joining me alongside BTS and Gfriend for Black on Black, and in Movie Star, it's going to be a surprise sub unit with me, Jin hyung, Yeonjun hyung, Jimin hyung, and Jungkook hyung.

(You guys pick by yourselves who's who, but Y/N is sure to be Jinyoung.
And in Black on Black, Y/N will be center in most parts, he'll say Taeyong's "Nct in the house", but replacing it with Bighit, but he'll not rap or have any lines, and in Ten's dance, Y/N and Yuju will have a duo dance.)

*sigh* Then Jamais Vu, Dionysus, Make it Right, and Boy with Luv.

I'm going crazy with this, I'm not just going to sing and dance 8 different songs, I'll also act on stage, live.....

Y/N : I got it, I'll be resting in my room for awhile, thank you!

The managers of Bighit nodded and I go to the backstage after discussing the event.
I was walking back to my room excited to play some games until I cross upon IZONE.

I stopped in my tracks as they did the same and had a unexplainable stare at me.

Y/N : A-Annyeong..

I greet them and quickly walk away before something happens.
They didn't seem to stop me, *breathe* good, thought something's going to happen again.

Then my phone rang.

Y/N : (Aish! The album exchange!)

I quickly rushed to my room to get some of my new album copies, yes, I finished it all last night for this moment.

Y/N : (Hmm, WJSN, Oh My Girl, ITZY, Nature, Loona, and, Izone....)

I sighed in the sight of all the groups I'll be going too, I'm very awkward around people, even BTS sometimes.

While walking I thought of how long I've gone, from living with Red Velvet noonas, to here...

3 minutes later.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Exhale

Y/N : Here we are, at the first stop...