²¹

Momoland is now performing BAAM live on Music Bank.
Y/N watched the performance, Yeonwoo saw him so she smiled at him and winked too.
Y/N looked away flustered.

Y/N decided to check his social media accounts, and they boomed his phone with notifications, likes,retweets, and hearts all over.

TimeSkip

It was Ikon's turn to perform their songs, it was their new song Killing Me and Love Scenario.
Y/N watched the performance.
But a little while he started feeling sleepy, the breeze of the wind at the resort was cool.
Y/N has a habit of getting sleepy if exposed too long in cold temperatures.
So he couldn't stop his eyes from falling down.

TimeSkip Again

Y/N awoken to the sound of Power Up, it was now Red Velvet's turn.
They sang Power Up and then Bad Boy.
Y/N waved and smiled at Wendy, why her? He doesn't know either, cause he is still sleepy.
Wendy returned the wave and smiled back with a wink.
After Red Velvet, only Blackpink,Twice, and GOT7 left before their turn.

Blackpink performed Whistle and DDu-Du DDu-Du.
Y/N thought that Jisoo looked very cute today with her fur jacket.

Twice were up next performing Dance The Night Away and What Is Love.
Y/N wasn't close with them, but he really wanted to be friends with Dahyun.

Then GOT7 performed Look and Just Right.
Y/N was a fan of GOT7, so he really looked forward to watch them.

Then they were instructed to go backstage to get their makeups and hair done.

Y/N : (Haven't experienced this for a while, gets me hyped up more)

They got their makeups and hair done, they then wait backstage for their turn.
Y/N wore a shiny jacket, it was slightly red and had black spots for Idol if they win.
For Boy Meets Evil and Blood,Sweat and Tears, they would change into black suits.

Boy Meets Evil is first, then Blood,Sweat and Tears, lastly Idol if they win.
Y/N calmed himself down and wore his blindfold.
He ate a painkiller to stop his knee pain temporarily.
J-Hope danced his part, and then Y/N danced his.
Y/N did his part with a blindfold like how Jimin did it.
He spinned flawlessly and jumped the 360 cleanly.

After Y/N's part there was a slight pause.
Then when the beat dropped both Y/N and J-Hope did the butterfly kick, then they continued the song dance.
When it was 3/4 to the end J-Hope left to wear his suit, Y/N moved to the middle to continue the dance.

It's too evil, It's too evil.♩

Y/N acted being choked, then he knelt down and removed his blindfold, revealing his eyes with green contacts.
Then he walked to the back of a statue to wear his suit, he ran under the white cloth where the members where waiting.

Then they danced Blood Sweat And Tears, the fans chanted BTS and their names.
When they finished the MC's went ahead to announce the winner between Ikon and BTS.

MC : The winner of todays Music Bank is...... BTS!

The armies erupted in cheers of joy.

BTS! BTS! BTS!

Namjoon : Thank you Army for your support and votes! We are grateful, because of you all we won today.
And today is also a special day for BTS, because it is our Jungkook's Birthday!