⁴⁷

Y/N kept on drinking, a little while after when almost everyone was asleep, he quickly sneaked out to the smoking area of the bar and took out a pack of cigarettes.
He took out his lighter and and lighted one.

He smoked it while holding his beer.
He looked out the window, he glanced without emotion at the beautiful moonlight.

He continued to smoke his cigarette until he heard someone coming close, which made him stop for a second.
He looked at the person's face, it was Jisoo.

Jisoo : Y/N? *cough* *cough* Where is that smoke coming from?

Y/N looked back at the window and continued to smoke.

Jisoo : What the!?! Why are you smoking!?!

Y/N : Why do you care? Leave me alone.

Jisoo : Of course I care! You're my friend!

Jisoo was angry, she slapped the cigarette out of Y/N's mouth, the slap was so hard it took out the fire on the cigarette.
Y/N still had no emotion, he didn't react to the sudden slap.
He continued to look dull and lifeless, he took a sip of his beer and stared at the moon.

Jisoo : AREN'T YOU GOING TO SAY SOMETHING FOR YOURSELF?

Y/N looked at her and drank his beer.

Jisoo : Stop drinking and answer me!

Jisoo furiously takes away the bottle of beer from Y/N's grasp.
She sets it down on the floor and stared right in the eyes of Y/N.

Jisoo : You actually had the guts to hid your own identity from your own friends?!?! Who were worried sick for you?!?! Then you show up being a alcoholic smoker?!?! Answer me!

Y/N continued to stare at her,
He reached out for his beer bottle again, that pissed Jisoo off even more.

Jisoo : IGNORING ME?

She was very angry.
She slapped his arm that was reaching for the beer.
She held him by both of his wrists and pushed him against the wall hard.

Her expression and voice was very intimidating, but not enough to even make the sad and lifeless Y/N to barely flinch.
She dug her fingernails slightly on his biceps.

Y/N easily got her off of him, but Jisoo wouldn't let him drink again nor smoke.
She pushed him down on the ground and got on top of him.
She held him down flat on the ground by his shoulders.

Y/N : Just, let me drink.

Jisoo held his head and looked straight at his eyes.

Jisoo : Look, the reason why you're being such a drinker and a smoker is because of Jennie right?

Y/N wanted to look away and tear up, but he couldn't because of Jisoo's hands firm on the sides of his head.
He tried so hard not to cry right infront of her, he bit on his lip hard, so hard it bleeded a little, and after that the tears started to fall.

Y/N : *sniff* *sniff*

He started to cry, Jisoo felt guilty for being to real with him.

Jisoo : Y-Y/N.

She wiped the blood from Y/N's lips gently with her finger.
She sat down on the floor and pulled Y/N into her sweet embrace.
Y/N continued to cry, so desperate for his heart to be healed.

Jisoo massaged his hair and continued to comfort him.

Y/N : I-I *sniff* don't want t-to *sniff* feel anything anymore.

Jisoo : I'm always here for you Y/N, don't be sad!

Y/N nodded and after a while stopped crying.
They stood up and headed to the bar room after a couple of minutes to sleep.
Jisoo decided to sleep besides Y/N.

She pulled him to a empty couch and laid down with Y/N, but before getting comfy they first took a blanket and then they laid down again.
They were both on their sides so they were staring right at eachother.

Jisoo : To be honest, I really didn't expect you to like Jennie.

Jisoo caressed his cheek.
She then held his head, she puckered her lips and closed her eyes, Y/N's heart was beating fast.
She slowly pulled Y/N closer and closer, once their lips were about to touch Y/N closed his eyes.

They kissed

After a long 5 seconds they broke it.
Jisoo smiled and hugged Y/N, Y/N hugged back, then after a couple of seconds they both drift away to dreamland.

TIMESKIP

Y/N woke up feeling double the tiredness, and the headache he had was so bad.
He just notices that he fell from the couch, he looked at the couch, Jisoo was still sleeping.
He used all of his strength to get up and start walking around.

Many idols were sleeping in various different weird looking positions, and some were like pillows stacked ontop of eachother.
He smelled something tasty from the kitchen inside the barplace.
He groggily walked to the bar counter and peeked inside the window to the kitchen.

Y/N : (Apink sunbaes?)

Hayoung, Chorong, and Naeun were gathered in the kitchen cooking food.
Y/N smelled his favorite instant spaghetti, it wasn't too long until Apink notices his presence.
When Y/N noticed they noticed him he immediately bowed and greeted them good morning.

He went inside to look at them cook.
He was asked to taste the kimchi soup Chorong made.
Chorong spooned some and blew lightly and feeded Y/N.

Y/N : It's good.

Chorong : *smiles* Thanks! Hayoung, Naeun, you needed some help, right? *smirk*

Naeun : Yeah we did, good thing Y/N here,*walks over to Y/N sitting and puts her hands around his shoulders*
is very kind and understanding.

Chorong : I'll cook everything else, I'm sorry about this Y/N, but these two really need it right now.

Hayoung and Naeun smirked at the confused and a tad bit groggy Y/N.
They dragged Y/N to the single private room in the barplace and locked the door behind them.

Hayoung : *licks lips* Naeun unnie? Are you ready?

Naeun : Fuck yeah.

To be continued.....