⁷⁰

I stare at the woman with her hair tied in a ponytail with questions and curiousity roaming around my head.

Because of our distance between eachother I can see her body shivering, I peek over her shoulder to also see the other woman with her hair tied, who also seemed to shiver..?

I'm a person always full of questions, I always ask myself stuff important or not everyday. Right now I'm asking myself whether I should tell the truth about my age, not gonna lie, it sometimes feels weird being called an oppa by a girl I clearly know is older than me.

Well to be fair no one has called me hyung yet, nah not really, I think Huening calls me hyung, ironic that I act more childish than him when I hangout with them, and he acts childish too, imagine that.

Well back to present, I now think that awkwardness is just a natural part of me, it's just impossible for me to avoid any awkward stuff.

Y/N : A-Anyways, I should go now, good job for today I guess? *awkward chuckle* G-Goodnight and rest well.

I quickly excuse myself from the awkwardness, I was actually going crazy from her scent, not the scent of her hair or sweat or anything.

W-Well maybe her shampoo, it smelled nostalgic for some reason, along with her cologne, Jinsoul-ssi knows what's good.

I have many things running through my mind again, I want to relax, I guess I'll play some games.

What am I thinking? Well, that situation with IZ*ONE, and the other one with Gyuri noona, when I hung out with Fromis_9, well, how should I put it, some stuff happened, just some clinginess coming from Jiheon, Nagyung, and Chaeyoung, who I didn't expect to be clingy, well, to be frank I don't even know why they are being clingy in the first place.

I think it was a miracle that I didn't feel more flustered and discomfort there, I guess Gyuri told them not to make me feel too weirded out by them, I don't really dislike skinship, I'm just easily panicked about these stuff, but I don't resent it.

Well while they were being clingy, the other members were just blatantly flirting with me, I felt, shy? I just smiled whenever they threw lines at me while looking at my pants while I fiddled with my pants' string.

Saerom and Jiwon's flirts were dangerously getting my face a bit red, their alluring eyes didn't help with it, I find the 2 of them some of the prettiest members of the group.

Luckily the rest were just reacting to the others antics, it was a relief.

And the last thing I was thinking of, that WJSN situation, this brain of mine has very exceptional memory. It is as good as it seems bad, you can remember good things as well as bad things, so it is kind of a drag.

I don't know, I don't feel like it is right to ignore the request, I'm not confident in myself to act a male lead, even though I act in my own music videos.

I'll think about it maybe when I get to my own private room.

I'll just play some quick games and maybe head to sleep. I'm going to get my hair done again tomorrow, new hair for a new comeback, Bang PD had something amazing for me he says, I think it's going to be another collab, I wonder who?

Anyways I gotta go have some me time, I walk quicker to my room while thinking of the hairstyle I'll be going for, another mullet I think, then for the color, hmm, Light Blonde going to a Sangria Red?

I shouldn't think about it out right now, I should give myself some me time first.

While essentially now speeding through the hallway, as I turned a corner, I saw some of the Loona members, maybe like 5 meters down the hall, well, I don't know why but I stopped running.